Kind of multithread

Well, I have been trying to do something, something that would be much easier if AutoIt had threads. So I came to this helpfull forum searching for answers :)

I'll try to make an example as clear as possible, and as accurate as possible to what I want. Lets suppose I had the main AutoIt script. it would do some irrelevant crap, and then try to open.. erm lets suppose 10 IE's. But I want each IE to be controled in an individual AutoIt script (identical to each IE window). Is it possible to pass variables between scripts? For example, the main script launches 10 IE's, passes relevant vars to each, and when that script is over, it closes the IE window and reports to the main script saying that is over. Is it possible to know if it was window 5 for example that was window 5 that closed? How do we interact between scripts? Is it possible? Thanks in advance

There's also an example of running many instances of a script with interscript communication here.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.