Finished Script need Ratings/Ideas

I have finished my Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA it shows you wat your income is based off of how much money you make each week and how many weeks you work.(also calculates any costs you have to pay for car,house,tax,or azny other items you purchase)

Depending on how much income you make each week it gives you a financial rating.

Please tell me what you think of this program and give me new ideas to add!

Thank you

final version complete thank you to newbiescripter for his tutoring

income_manager.au3

Edited by TnTProductions

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

not very "General Help and Support"

i cant post anywhere else right now and it will HELP me

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

no offence this sucks. it is really ez to do. you prob only have if $inputbox > 20000 then $job = " burger fliper "

this is prob like 20 lines of code. good job. why even compile it?

Edited by SinkoDemio

no offence this sucks. it is really ez to do. you prob only have if $inputbox > 20000 then $job = " burger fliper "

I told you i was new and i wanted to try and make something with the little knowlege of coding and scripting i have..... this is actual script

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Financial Statues Operator V1.3 beta ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;By: ÆTnT ProductionsÆ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(copyright)2008 of ÆTnT ProductionsÆ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

$x = InputBox("Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","# of weeks you work:") ; number of weeks you will work

$moneymade = InputBox("Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","$ you make each week:") ;money you will earn from work taxes not taken away

$costof360 = InputBox("Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","exspenses:")

;;;;;;;;no editing from now on!!!!!;;;;;;;;;;;;;

$income = $moneymade * $x - $costof360 ; your income

If $income < 10000 Then

$rating = "burger flipper" ; finacial ratings do not touch

EndIf

If $income > 10000 Then

$rating = "minimum wage" ; finacial ratings do not touch

EndIf

If $income > 20000 Then

$rating = "college education" ; finacial ratings do not touch

EndIf

If $income > 40000 Then

$rating = "master education" ; finacial ratings do not touch

EndIf

If $income > 75000 Then

$rating = "P.H.D education" ; finacial ratings do not touch

EndIf

MsgBox(20,"Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","Income correct?:" & $income)

If MouseClick("left",615,459,1,1) Then

MsgBox(0,"Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","your income for the summer sir has been calculated at:" & $income)

MsgBox(0,"Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","finacial rating:" & $rating)

EndIf

and this is my improved script that has pretty new better things

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Financial Statues Operator V1.3 beta ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;By: ÆTnT ProductionsÆ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(copyright)2008 of ÆTnT ProductionsÆ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

GUICreate(" Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA", 400,200)

$money = GUICtrlCreateInput ( "Money Earned pr week", 10, 5, 300, 20)

$weeks = GUICtrlCreateInput ("How many weeks", 10, 35, 300, 20)

$expense = GUICtrlCreateInput ("Exspenses", 10, 65, 300, 20)

$Calc = GUICtrlCreateButton ("Calculate", 10, 100, 100, 30)

GUISetState ()

$msg = 0

While $msg <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

$msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg = $Calc

_Calculate()

exitloop

EndSelect

Wend

Func _Calculate()

$income = ((GUICtrlRead($money)*GUICtrlRead($weeks))-GUICtrlRead($expense)) ; your income

Select

Case $income < 10000

$rating = "burger flipper" ; finacial ratings do not touch

Case $income > 10000

$rating = "minimum wage" ; finacial ratings do not touch

Case $income > 20000

$rating = "college education" ; finacial ratings do not touch

Case $income > 40000

$rating = "master education" ; finacial ratings do not touch

Case $income > 75000

$rating = "P.H.D education" ; finacial ratings do not touch

EndSelect

If MsgBox(4,"Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","Income correct?: " & $income) = 6 Then

MsgBox(0,"Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","Your income for the summer sir has been calculated at: " & $income)

MsgBox(0,"Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA","Finacial rating: " & $rating)

Else

MsgBox(0, "Financial Statues Operator V1.3 BETA", "For calculating your income please type the correct information")

EndIf

EndFunc ; _Calculate()

so check it out if you hate older version

Edited by TnTProductions

sorry it just seems too simple to even share

look at the newer one could you give a new scripter a chance.....

no one else had a prob with it...

Edited by TnTProductions

Who are you to insinuate what is and isn't "too simple" to share? Everyone starts somewhere.

@TnTProductions:

Not a bad start. Next time you post code, wrap it in [ code] and [ /code] (Without the spaces), and it appears like this:

Test lolz

Who are you to insinuate what is and isn't "too simple" to share? Everyone starts somewhere.

@TnTProductions:

Not a bad start. Next time you post code, wrap it in [ code] and [ /code] (Without the spaces), and it appears like this:

Test lolz
Thanks for the support

You're on the fast track to a ban. You don't register an hour ago and then create 8 posts including useless garbage like this insulting other users. In fact I can't see a single intelligent post from your 8 posts. I'd advise you to think before you post again.

• Moderators

You're on the fast track to a ban. You don't register an hour ago and then create 8 posts including useless garbage like this insulting other users. In fact I can't see a single intelligent post from your 8 posts. I'd advise you to think before you post again.

You do when you're already on the "Ban" wagon ... :)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Fair enough but I couldn't figure out which one it is and I was too lazy to put much effort into doing so.

I'm guessing this is either Justin or Swift, right?

EDIT: Whoever it was spelled "Cinco de mayo" wrong. SinkoDemio? Wtf?

Edited by KentonBomb

What are you guys talking about....

What are you guys talking about....

JustinReno and Swift were two former members who did nothing but fight and curse at one another in every other post. Both have a tendency to make duplicate accounts and try to redeem themselves (Well, Swift anyway), which gets them banned again.

Edited by KentonBomb

fair enough..... :)

good cuss im making an even better script that usses pixel searches mouse clicks and other advance stuff so shut up

Edited by TnTProductions