Finished Script need Ratings/Ideas

O.o

Sometimes I think my 8 year old brother posts on this forum ...

Anyways keep up the good work. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, everyone has to start somewhere. This is "Example Scripts" after all. You can't expect every single script to be ultimatly usefull.

~ Hallman

cool picture dude

lol thanks? It's an Advanced Power Armor suit from Fallout 2 (one of my favorite RPG's).

@Achilles his second script does in fact use a GUI

Ideas for improvements ... Well I recommend adding the $ES_NUMBER style to the input controls so the user can't type alphabetical characters in the field. For example:

$money = GUICtrlCreateInput("Money Earned pr week", 10, 5, 300, 20, $ES_NUMBER)

Then, instead of having the description in the input box itself, create a label above each one for the description. Remove the ExitLoop out of the case statement so the user doesn't have to restart the script after each calculation.

~ Hallman

@ SinkoDemio

I have to agree with everyone else it was pointless to insult a beginner i'm sure you started with something as if not simpler then this.

@TnTProductions

I would suggest a GUI instead of a series of inputboxes looks good so far though.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Awesome topic, was fun reading it....

guys, we were all noobs once [some are still EG. ME !] but you have to start off something...

ENJOY AU3. The easiest language you can learn with so much Oomph into it !!!!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

thanks i have advanced my script to calculate everything into one table instead of input boxes ill post it soon

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"