GuiCtrlCreatePic

Is there a way to have the pink color act as transparent in an image?

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Why doing that since it supports GIF or PNG.. just use such file types and you're fine, no?

I just tested and it doesn't seem to work with either.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

You mean you created a GIF or PNG picture in a software such as Photoshop, with transparent areas, and when you're using them on your GUI .. they're not transparent O.o ?

I mean if i just save an image as png from paint they show fine in everything but if i load it in Autoit then there is nothing.

MS Paint... I would suggest using something like Paint .Net or Gimp

I normally would im just testing and this prooves my point that png does not seem to work with guictrlcreatepic...

I mean if i just save an image as png from paint they show fine in everything but if i load it in Autoit then there is nothing.

I tried this also, if I save an image as a PNG from paint it doesn't work, if I save it as a GIF from paint then it works.

I'm still not entirely sure what the original question is, can you ellaborate? (sp)

As far as i know AU3 currently supports only BITMAPS [.bmp].

however there is a way around it... create a IE object and load inside it the img... it'll look just the same...

EDIT:::

I've uploaded the UDF i use for that manipulation:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...t=0#entry517094

enjoy.

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!