Need Some Codes Here

Hello I Need Some Codes Again >.>

i was away for a few weeks so i didn't have the chance to see the newest things in betas and .......

Now i need a code to:

Make a simple as to say "Window" in my program and to search for a program from the task maneger and display it at that window if someone can help me i will be verry grateful :)

Reguards:

~Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Today we're running a special, for every line of code you attempt, we'll double it! (up to 50 lines)

huh ?

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

i don't know how to make it that's why i request help lol

Hi,

if you cannot do it yourself please try to explain it as good as you can.

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

A few functions you could use:

GUI Funkctions,

ProcessList / ProcessExists :)

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Hello, my basic stuff to help you start :

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$myGUI = GUICreate("Process List",300,280)
$button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Display process running", 10, 10 , 130, 25)
$button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Process exists?", 150, 10, 130, 25)
$label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 10, 260, 280, 25)
GUISetState()
$list = GUICtrlCreateListView("PID | Name                           ",10, 40, 280,200)
dim $listitem [100]
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $button2
        processExist()
    Case $msg = $button
        displayList()
    Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        Exit
    EndSelect
WEnd

Func displayList()
    $proclist = ProcessList()
    For $i = 0 To UBound($proclist)-1 
        $listItem[$i] = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("",$list)
        GUICtrlSetData($listItem[$i], $proclist[$i][1]&"|"&$proclist[$i][0])
    Next
EndFunc

Func processExist()
    $input = InputBox("Process name", "Type the name of process you're looking for please :", "")
    If ProcessExists($input) Then
        GUICtrlSetData($label, "Your process exists!")
    Else
        GUICtrlSetData($label, "Process not found!")
    EndIf
EndFunc

;-)

Edited by MikeP