Autoit decompiler

Hi all,

I was just browsing the internet, and was happened to cross a autoit decompiler. I'm currently busy with a rather big autoit project, and i don't want peaple to decompile my executables.

Is there some way to disable, or obfuscarate the scripts so that decompilation is impossible?

Thanks in advance,

Thijs

Hi all,

I was just browsing the internet, and was happened to cross a autoit decompiler. I'm currently busy with a rather big autoit project, and i don't want peaple to decompile my executables.

Is there some way to disable, or obfuscarate the scripts so that decompilation is impossible?

Thanks in advance,

Thijs

There is no decompiler for the current version and you can use Obfuscator. :)

Edited by Andreik

When the words fail... music speaks.

Maybe packing your EXE with UPX would make it harder to decompile it too

Yeah... UPX is great... GREAT IN MAKING YOU SCRIPT POP AS VIRUS ALERT IN MOST AVs ....

ffs... there has to be some kind of another way....

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

• Moderators

Fact: Yes there are decompilers on the net that can pull out your exe's.

Fact: Yes there are "de" obfuscation methods to see your text as it was (other than var names).

Fact: UPX will not help with the above because it is AutoIts primary packing method and open source at that.

If you are looking to "Secure" your own scripts, I'd suggest writing your own obfuscation method and keeping it to yourself, find a packing method other than UPX that still works, or use a language that compiles to byte code.

Other than that, the subject has been drug to death over the years and Jon has no interest at the moment in spending his time continuously trying to out maneuver the guys/gals that find it amusing to post such things (He'd rather spend his AutoIt coding time in enhancing AutoIt I'm sure).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.