help with WinExists

hey guys, i got another question. I'm having trouble with WinExists() when ever i use i get an error, is their a different function that identifies the current window opened while running the script? heres the script i'm working on

$start = 1
Sleep(6000)
While $start > 0
    If WinExists("Window here") Then
        MouseMove(402, 466)
        MouseClick("left",404,476,1,3)
    EndIf
    WEnd
Thanks.

What error are you getting? You should put a sleep in your While loop but other then that it looks ok to me...

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

• Moderators

And also, when i try

MouseClick("left", x,y [,clicks] [,speed)
it doesnt work any ideas? Thanks
It doesn't work, or you are running it in a Virtual Environment?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

i just figured it out, thanks for the replys guys. One more question, in the window spy theres a color code when you put your cursor over anything on the screen, is there a way to call MouseClick to click that certain color code?

• Moderators

i just figured it out, thanks for the replys guys. One more question, in the window spy theres a color code when you put your cursor over anything on the screen, is there a way to call MouseClick to click that certain color code?

PixelSearch will return an array if the color searched for is found. You can pass the var[0] (x coord) and the var[1] (y coord) to MouseClick after checking (with @error or IsArray) if PixelSearch was successful.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I don't exactly understand how to use PixelSearch, can you explain it briefly? thanks

There's a help file with an example. Pretty self explanatory.

Edit:

And that's not easy enough with the "right" example, we have this nifty thing here called a search feature.

If you go to advanced, you could put in something like:

PixelSearch+MouseClick

Click Titles only as well if you want...

And you might turn up a few (thousand) results with examples and solutions to other peoples problems you might run into like this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ch%2BMouseclick

Edited by SmOke_N