small pop up window

trying to create a tiny child window (large enough for 5 characters user input) that doesnt have a minimize/max/close bar

id like to also be able to add an OK to it

is this possible?

Edited by gcue

• Moderators

trying to create a tiny child window (large enough for 5 characters user input) that doesnt have a minimize/max/close bar

id like to also be able to add an OK to it

is this possible?

5 characters and you want an "Ok" button to it? :)

Really, why don't you start doing some of your own research and testing before posting here for everyone to answer your medial questions. It makes me sick to see how long you've been a member and can't even test code first.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

to my defense, I signed up 2004 when a friend told me about it but I didnt use autoit for 4 years.. i just started a few months ago.

i've learned alot since then, and i know 4 years from now- it will be a different story.

this is my first time creating a child window. i tried creating a child popup window, before getting help but it wasnt looking as pretty as i wanted, so thats why i asked the question thought there was a style i missed or nicer/faster way of creating one.

5 characters and you want an "Ok" button to it? :)

Really, why don't you start doing some of your own research and testing before posting here for everyone to answer your medial questions. It makes me sick to see how long you've been a member and can't even test code first.

• Moderators

to my defense, I signed up 2004 when a friend told me about it but I didnt use autoit for 4 years.. i just started a few months ago.

i've learned alot since then, and i know 4 years from now- it will be a different story.

this is my first time creating a child window. i tried creating a child popup window, before getting help but it wasnt looking as pretty as i wanted, so thats why i asked the question thought there was a style i missed or nicer/faster way of creating one.

When you ask a question, and as you posted above you had code already, without posting that code for others to see what may be the issue, then there is no defense.

Personally, I think the majority of your questions are pure laziness and it disgust me that others take their time to answer them for you.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.