• Sms
    • TroopTool Updater
    • Multi - Proxy
    • Charts, graphs and other
    • Automate Alliance Tasks

Linux present's Travian Evolution Bot.

Travian.evolution.bot@gmail.com

Oficial Project Email

Intro: Travian is a very fun game. But sometimes is very boring to start building everything again, and that it very "time consuming". To keep playing, im making this helper. This way I go watch a movie, swim in the sea, go out with friend, and still never get a yellow ball in my alliance, or never my evolution.

So to the repetitive tasks that require none or very small A.I. this bot helps a lot. Also, This bot dont make the tactic alone. You will still be able to do your personal tactic and strategy.

NOTE: IF YOU USE THIS BOT WHILE YOU PLAY WITH ANOTHER BROWSER THE BOT WILL GET CONFUSED! the same will happen if you have a sitter, and he plays while the bot is auto=on!

Code Revision 64 (BETA)

Features:

• Auto-upgrade fields and buildings

(Village Independent Queue, orded by priority)

(Auto Upgrade Resources )

(Auto update warehouse and granary)

(Build from level 0)

(Destroy any building (need to be fixed))

(Building requirements on rev 55)

• Language independent

( 100+ servers to play, more languages can be added very easy)

Language Status:

.CO.UK English ok

.COM WorldWide ok

.US United States

.PT Portuguese ok

.BR Brazilian ok

.SE Swedish ok

.FR French ok

.DE German ok

.NET Spanish ok

.FI Finland

.SI Slovenia ok

.BG Bulgaria

.CH Switzerland (test needed)

.CAT Catalan (test needed)

.CZ Czech Republic (test needed)

.IT Italy (ok)

.HU Hungary (test needed)

.GR Greece ok

.DK Denmark (ok)

.HR Croatia (test needed)

.LT Lithuan ok

.RU Russian ok

.RO Romania (ok)

.NO

.HU

.HR

.AE

.IR

.CN

• Tested in V. 2.5 (classic) ,V. 3 (normal) and SPEED Servers, ALL 3 Tribes! ( XP and Vista)

(Some minor bugs on the 3rd building slots of ROMANS WITH PLUS ACCOUNT!)

• Undetectable

Create his own IE window, and simulate a player click. All code is made to avoid paterns in the actions.

The script wont change the code of the page.

• Nice Gui!

(Uses Tabs, colored progress bars and context menus to input options and display information)

• Save and Load Options and Orders

(Keep the orders after restart)

• Project Manager

( To keep track of the bugs and improvements, Wiki with manual explaining the how to make it work, etc. All beta testers have access to online project tools )

• Escape Function(thanks GRBras (unfinished)

Escape with your troops to X | Y in case of attack incoming.

• Debug email

This version takes more CPU and more Ram, but it will generate a bug email, with the info needed to fix that problem.

FINAL Non-Beta Version will use only 5 to 20% CPU

• Proxy Compatible

Use the bot with a diferent IP of your main account.

This DONT change the proxy settings of the IE.

(Test Needed)

• AutoUpdate (Full Version only)

Future Features:

• Send Email with some trigger events (test in progress, Full version only)

• Auto Attack a list of farms or targets, Village independent
  • Attack Planner

• TroopTool daily uploader

• Msn Protocol Built in to comunicate with allied bots or recieve remote orders. =)
Requirements:

-You will need a computer with windows XP or Vista, and an active connection to the internet. If you turn off your computer, the bot wont complete the orders. (If you have access to a dedicated or virtual private server, you can use this bot 24/7 and still turn the computer off)

-You will need an account in a travian server, and your translation should be updated.

I'm no longer searching for beta testers. But we can talk if you dont mind to support the project with a small fee.

Note: I made this Software to test and demonstrate the features of AUTOIT. This software should ONLY be used as an example.

you should NEVER use it to get advantage in game. This software is BETA, some of the features may not be finished, or present bugs somehow! By downloading this demo you agree with that! The .COM server rules dont mention any kind of bot or script. But some of the other servers may mention. you should check your server rules before using this script.

Restrictions on the Demo hosted in the forum:

Wont work after 2008.

Will ONLY WORK in one village accounts!

NEW Will only work for a few hours

DOWNLOAD last version 64 : I agree with the terms above and wish to DOWNLOAD DEMO NOW!

Revision 33 got 118 downloads!

Revision 35 got 12 downloads!

Revision 36 got 133 downloads!

Revision 39 got 39 downloads!

Revision 40 got 30 downloads!

Revision 42 got 316 downloads!

Revision 44 got 243 downloads!

Revision 45 got 548 downloads!

Revision 50 got 18 downloads!

Revision 52 got 1080 downloads!

Revision 54 got 1671 downloads!

Revision 60 got 183 downloads!

youtube Demo Video

Comming soon:

WebSite

Military Module

Trigger Email Send

Fix the Destroy buildings

Fix the transparency of troops icons

Please post you suggestions/critics/ideas in this topic.

Thanks to Jex for his wonderfull example, GRB, Acomaco, nobbe, JSmith2, Low_fps and everyone that helped this project in any way. Also, recieving a LOT of good feedback makes this bot develop quicker.

Here are the wiki pages:

Auto-Build Warehouse/Granary:

If enabled, the bot will add warehouse or granary if total storage TIME (to fill) is < X hours.

This will make the bot build storage capacity when upgrading production. Set it to 12h or 24h. depending on your strategy.

Auto-Build Resources:

• The Roman will trigger the autobuild no orders for outside are found.Romans should activate auto-build of all resource in small villages, and only add special orders to the queue.
  • The non-romans will Trigget the autobuild if there are no orders in the queue.
When autobuild resources is trigged the following happens:

• If min crop checkbox is enabled and crop production is lower then build crop.
  • Else select the lowest stock for the selected auto-build (Wood, Clay, Iron, Crop)
  • If all fields are 8 or 9 then should upgrade the higher building, Else should upgrade the lowest
  • If resources are OK to build, navigate to that village and build it.
If the selected field is level 10, and an error is returned from building func, the corresponding autobuild will be disabled.

You have independent Queue for each village.

Select the Building tab, then click on the village list to edit several villages.

Note: If you add 3 buildings to the queue with the same priority, the bot will try all 3 until it builds, starting with the first.

ARGUMENTS

The bot can start with some options set.

/L:mylogin.ini

To autoselect the ini to read the login

/minimize

To start minimized in the systray

/noload

This is a sort of SAFELOAD. its the same of deleting the .INI of the DATA Folder.

/auto

This will make the bot start in auto = ON

/Startcheck

Check all the dorf1 pages at start.

The Marketplace Page is Private, since Single village dont need it.

post-30312-1210609881_thumb.jpg

post-30312-1212475758_thumb.jpg

post-30312-1212475782_thumb.jpg

post-30312-1212476220_thumb.jpg

post-30312-1212477312_thumb.jpg

post-30312-1212477484_thumb.jpg

post-30312-1215101702_thumb.jpg

Edited by Linux
You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Dumbledor.

I'm recieving a lot of requests, so I uploaded new Screenshot and a hosted Demo, for 1 village accounts only!

Beta testers needed!

Kind regards, Linux

EDIT: This script wont send the Login data to any other location. you can test it using Wireshark, or other sniffing tool.

THIS SOFTWARE DOESNT HAVE ANY FORM OF SPYWARE,VIRUS,TROJAN OR ANY OTHER MALWARE!!!

If you dont like to run .exe script without the source, create a new travian account, and test it with that account! But dont post to say you wont run it!

Edited by Linux
You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

Travian is a browser-based, massively multiplayer, quasi-real-time strategy game, developed and maintained by a German team dedicated to its upkeep.

TravianThe game represents a conflict between a multitude of player controlled empires. The goal is to build up economic and military power through the development of land and construction of buildings and armies; each activity taking upwards of 10 minutes.

Upon creating your account, you choose to be represented by either Romans, Teutons, or Gauls; each with their own strengths and weaknesses.

The game itself is also free to play, but if you choose to purchase a 'plus' account then you are granted a laundry list of features which don't grant numerical benefits, but do allow for easier play and more informed decisions. For additional details about the game play itself, check out the tutorial found here.

Analysis: Travian is one of the most balanced, long-term, browser-based games that also includes player conflict that I've seen. In addition, it puts Web 2.0 technology to good use and therefore has implications for the future of web game development. Efficient use of AJAX and PHP makes for a smooth play experience, and when combined with reasonably balanced, if slow, game play; it's no surprise that Travian has the following that it does. On that note, I will warn you that the game is slow, and tedious at times, so it works best when taken as a background activity. But as you build up your empire you'll find more and more details to spend your time on as your war-like neighbors make themselves known and you begin to manage more than one village. If you have any other questions, check out the FAQ and important information forum found here.

In conclusion, if you're in the mood to try something a bit more long-term and strategic than the usual fare, while still maintaining those browser-based sensibilities, then give Travian a try.

WORLDWIDE SERVERS

Source: Here

Doesn't work for me at all, every time i try to add an account it says "AutoIt error on line -1: Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded."

In the login folder, edit the ini with your nickname.

it should look like this:

[userData]

Site=http://s2.travian.com/

Login=Nickname

Pass=password

Tribe=Teuton

note the slash / at the end.

ALSO

1 - you can try opening the IE browser

2 - login in the server with the desired nickname

3 - without logout, open the bot with the same server and nickname, it should bypass the login function.

pls reply with your progress.

Hi gusis!

Sorry, I didnt understand your question.

The user can use the bot browser to play.

This sould be only when AUTO = OFF

Also, when the clicks a link, the status will go to USER IS NAVIGATING, and will way until the brower reads all the new page, then check all its data.

I hope to have awnsered your question.

kind regards

Hi gusis!

Sorry, I didnt understand your question.

The user can use the bot browser to play.

This sould be only when AUTO = OFF

Also, when the clicks a link, the status will go to USER IS NAVIGATING, and will way until the brower reads all the new page, then check all its data.

I hope to have awnsered your question.

kind regards

sorry for my english. i want code when user the clicks a link, the status will go to USER IS NAVIGATING

you make similar?

if $oIE.LocationURL <> $prevlink then
   $prevlink = $oIE.LocationURL
   GUICtrlSetData($label, "user navigating") 
endif

or exist function for detect when user navigating?

Hi Gusis!

I uses this code inside the main While 1 loop:

If _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "busy") Then ; check if user click the browser
        SetStatus("Browser is busy...") ; change the label
        _IELoadWait($oIE, 0, 30000)
        $CurrentUrl = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "locationurl") ;
        SetStatus("Done!") ; change the label
        Check() ; extract data from current page to the main arrays
    EndIf

Good news!

Revision 34 (05/20/2008)

Fixed a bug with field tree context menu

added icons for the tree.

Added color to the list of the queue, and field tree, acording to the resources needed.

Fixed several bugs that crashed the bot.

Added more @error checks, do the bot keep working without crashing.

Added language for Slovenia(SI) and Finland (FI) (need test and some work)

Fixed a bug with the "USER IS NAVIGATING" status. Now will only check the new site if the URL is diferent.

Added Save and Load. Should now save and load all the building queues, Auto resources, Escape coords, etc...

Topic demo will be hosted in revision 35

New revision:

Revision 35 (05/21/2008)

Added UNICODE for the language.txt

Added (.ba)Bosnia and Herzegovina, (.bg) Bulgaria ,(.ch) Switzerland and (.cat) Catalan Language (Thank you a lot JSmith2!)

Added Build from level 0 inside the village. THE BOT DONT CHECK FOR THE BUILDING REQUIREMENTS!

Added a Listview for the building List, with colors and context menu.

changed Func Login() a little.

Gui is now more smooth. removed Sleep from main func, and removed a glitch in the tree view.

$Max_Village is set for 30, before was 20. If you need more villages talk with me.

Added a link in the first post to download this revision.

maybe in new revision you save encrypted data in file. ex:

;before writing to file
$EncryptText = _StringEncrypt(1,$data,"verylongsecretpassword",5)

;after reading from file
$Decrypttext =_StringEncrypt(0,$data,"verylongsecretpassword",5)