• Marketplace Manager
    • Military Attack
    • Military Defense
    • Sms
    • TroopTool Updater
    • Multi - Proxy
    • Charts, graphs and other
    • Automate Alliance Tasks

A little flaw with the function minimize. When i click Restore Gui i get this view:

(DELETED) see.. pm me

But when i click on another tab and back to the tab options. It is just normal.. i think it is just selecting the text in the screen.

And if a building is at max. lvl the text is black. But you can still add the building. But it tells you then: ERROR Building already at lvl 10. Maybe its better that you just cant add the building. But it already works fine right now :).

And maybe you can add a function to the Buildings. To build an army, example: Add 50 horses priority 1. When it is finished it goes further with the resources or/and buildings.

Edited by capsaa

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New Feature: Village Tab

Fixed a bug with checkall() func.

Finally added fixed the SI language.

Other bugfixes

First post updated with new demo and new screenshots.

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

HI im new to this. i try the bot but i seem to having a problem with the login

2:45:34 AM - Login error!

2:45:34 AM - Internet Error!

2:45:34 AM - LOGIN() Try nº2

i get that all the time.

can you please help me thank you.

please tell me what server do you play. have you tried any other login?

Have you read all the topic since post 1?

Kind regards, Linux

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

Maybe it is good to add a check box that the bot sleeps/pauses for 7/8 hours too simulate sleeping. To avoid detection.

Because when you have a big population you will be closely watched by other players/enemies/crew

Edited by capsaa

That is correct. But when you do operations every night all night long.. it is a little bit strange.

And all the actions are from 1 IP. And you grow very fast. Can lead to being accused of cheating.

The button for that sets the check time.

Posted Image

Reacts not always as it should be. You have to click at the button a few times before it changes the check time.

If i dont do that it stays at the same seconds as it was.

Edited by capsaa

I was using a previous version some day bedore and i loved something in the previous

- the preset level of what you want to build was just 1 over your current

something new ?

- try to set the preset priority to 1 + previous, currently, its always 10

-----------------------------------------

The human race is LAZY

Thank you for the great feedback. I switch back to the $Current_Level +1. I will also implement the priority tweak in the next version.

About the rules, and the bot working all night:

The International server dont state in the rules any form of script, or bot. But in the others servers its forbidden. you should check the rules of your server before using it 24/7.

Source :

.COM RULES

.CO.UK Server Rules, Point 3

In the other server. you can share the login, and the ip. Its no problem if all people use THE SAME COMPUTER TO PLAY, there is nothing in the rules that state that.

There are a lot of accounts, that play 24/7 without bot, using the same ip. I know a few doing that. I know what to tell if they ask me for that. Is up to you to find the best explanition to that. And there are a lot. I just warn not to use the bot too much aggressive during the night.

Edited by Linux

there is a bug about the maximum lvl of the wall

also, if you queue a building and just let it go like that (in que building tab) , it will not check if its build, it will just begin the same one but with a higher lvl.

I could not edit, sorry for double post

Sorry, can you explain it better. kind regards.

there is a bug about the maximum lvl of the wall

also, if you queue a building and just let it go like that (in que building tab) , it will not check if its build, it will just begin the same one but with a higher lvl.

I could not edit, sorry for double post

I cannot really explain but sometime, it build 2 lvl for one. When i open it, its still waiting to build a higher lvl of the first building in the queue.

I trie to biuld all my mine to the same lvl but when i came back, i only had one building build, and it was at a high lvl

I know. there are some bugs there, since that when you add, it doesnt check the current work in progress to that village. i will add that to a next release.

Bug Know:

If you build a inside city, from level 0 to level 1, you will see the building at level 0, in the BUILDING tab. but if you add it, it will ask you to select building.

Also, I could Update the Dorf1, and Dorf2 List to reflect the current contructions.

check the language.txt file. there is probably a error in [fr] section, in line 42. look that "é" is diferent from "e" and "H" is diferent from "h"

Hi all!

I have a problem. sometimes, the page refresh, and a Msgbox popup. That will freeze the bot until the user press cancel.

How to reproduce:

1- go to any of your barracks, and recruit 1 unit.

2- Press F5, or press REFRESH BUTTON.

You now have a similar screenshot, with a question regarding the POST-DATA

Anyone know how to work around this nasty bug? Is there a way to ALLWAYS press cancel to that msgbox, Language independent?

EDIT: Another question: Is there a way to disable the mouse in the browser, without having to HIDE it?

I have searched in the forum but havent found anything. I could use a little help here.

Thanks in advance, Linux

post-30312-1213247020_thumb.jpg

Edited by Linux

im not sure but you could do an easy pixel search for this windows color and to do a "TAB" & "ENTER" do it would press cancel by using the keyboard.

It seam easy as i write it but im sure its not

also, i just saw in your screenshot that you are working on the 44 version, could you release the 43 plz :)

Edited by Yourself

@linux

the only way i found out to get rid of this is to run a second program which searches for the window title and then closes it

you need to subst "Die Seite kann ohne ein erneut" with the text from your IE window

;
;
;
Opt("wintitlematchmode",4);

$mywindow_title ="test"

While True

If WinExists($mywindow_title) Then
        WinClose($mywindow_title)
    EndIf

If WinExists("Microsoft Internet Explorer","Die Seite kann ohne ein erneut") Then
        ControlClick("Microsoft Internet Explorer","Die Seite kann ohne ein erneut","Button1")
        ConsoleWrite ("found ie wiederholen .. " &@CRLF);
    EndIf

Sleep(1000)

WEnd
Edited by nobbe