Added .NO (Thank you Jokke)

Added .HU

Fixed Negative Time to Empty Warehouse/Granary

Tweaked a little the Rsleep.

Added Postdata msgbox check

Added "Send troops" and "Send resources" to the village List Context Menu

Added CheckGui to the rsleep func

Added Pause Script Option

Fixed a bug, with adding the final slash '/' to the server link, if was missing, causing the "* Language not found" error

Unsuccess Destroy building now delete line from queue.

If $building_Level >= Wanted level then delete the line from the Building_queue.

Minimum crop now is Village Independent (work in progress)

Added all village ids to the SAVE/LOAD

Fixed a bug that cause wrong time to be displayed in the building tab, with village with negative production

Rev 43

Added .MY Language

New buildings now default $current_Level +1, and Higher_Priority + 5

Added Marketplace Gui ONLY. Please post your critics

Improved Village Tab

Fixed Bug when trying to add resources from the Resource Tree List.

Other Minor Bug fixes.

Edit:

Thank you nobbe. but I came with this compiled in an external EXE. This is executed when the bot is executed.

AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
#NoTrayIcon
If WinExists("Evolution - Travian.Evolution.bot@gmail.com") Then
    While WinExists("Evolution - Travian.Evolution.bot@gmail.com")
        $handle = WinGetHandle("classname=#32770")
        If @error = 0 And WinGetClassList($handle) = "Button" & @LF & "Button" & @LF & "Static" & @LF & "Static" & @LF Then 
            ;Message box detected
            WinClose($handle)
            WinActivate("Evolution - Travian.Evolution.bot@gmail.com")
            Send("^!b")
        EndIf
        Sleep(1200)
    WEnd
    TrayTip("", "Bye", 1)
Else
    MsgBox(-1, "POSTDATA", "This program will fix a bug with a messageBox in Bot Broswer" & @CRLF & "Could not Start because bot ins't running!")
EndIf
Edited by Linux
You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Error version 44:

17:01:08 - Error reading Dorf2List

17:01:08 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:17 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:17 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:17 - ERROR WITH MAXLEVEL IN ADDBUILDINGTOQUEUE!

17:01:18 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:18 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:18 - ERROR WITH MAXLEVEL IN ADDBUILDINGTOQUEUE!

17:01:22 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:22 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:22 - ERROR WITH MAXLEVEL IN ADDBUILDINGTOQUEUE!

17:01:38 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:38 - Error in MaxLevel(Zaagmolen)

17:01:38 - ERROR WITH MAXLEVEL IN ADDBUILDINGTOQUEUE!

Zaagmolen = Woodcutter

In the tab buildings it says;

Posted Image

The text is black, but that is wrong. because this building can go max level 5. So it has to bee red.

I think there is a little code problem.

Edited by capsaa

Hi!

That error is because you are using the wrong string in line 43 of your language.

Please edit the language.txt and change the line 43.

Know bug: Sometimes, when navigating in the Building tab, the bot presents an ERROR LINE -1 "Arrays Limits"

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

I am getting a lot of the following errors.

22:04:55 - Error reading Dorf2List

I have not found any faults in the language file, but one thing strikes me.. there is no translation for the unbuilt wall in the language file

(sourcecode from dorf2)

<area href="build.php?id=40" title="udenfor liggende byggeplads" coords="325,225,180" shape="circle">

Could that have something to do with it?

Hey,

I use the bot 24/7 at the moment. And i am now almost at the max population of my village, and it is now time to grow in fast numbers.

The only way to do that is grow in the numbers of villages. Now my question is can i apply for the beta tester? And keep the bot active

Else i have to go back too my old methods (a java applet what does almost the same but not as good overview/functions as yours, and in java. But allows multible villages) and leave your bot as it is. I hope hearing of you soon....

Edited by capsaa

I d'ont know what you mean, this one work with multiple village.

IM using it rigth now and it work perfect

ik was reading this from the start post:

Restrictions on the Demo hosted in the forum:

Wont work after 2008.

Will ONLY WORK in one village accounts!

hi all! i was sick in the last days, i will come back with new revision soon. im planning to implement timestamps to the data, so the bot will recognize Empty/old/new Data.

This should fix the line-1 and other error.

To the people having problems with the bot. Please send me the files like LOG.TXT, Debug.html, and other debug files that are found in the bot folder.

Linux,

I'm a very active and experienced travian player who has been in search of a bot for some time. I also have minimal, but still decent experience with autoit 3 programming from other programs (notably diablo II). I'd be happy to help beta-test the program, and provide feedback not only on the functionality of the bot, but also on useful and quick updates which would make the bot more appealing to travian players.

If you'd like to talk further, PM me.

Vendetta

I cant add the "Rally Point" when i begin to build a new village. It says: ERROR Rally Point is already at lvl 0

So i have to build it manualy and build it up with the bot.

At the moment i cant add any new buildings to the todo list. The popup list wont appear.

Error list:

19:58:23 - Error reading Dorf2List

19:58:24 - Error reading Dorf2List

19:58:24 - Error reading Dorf2List

19:58:27 - Error in MaxLevel(build.php?id=27)

19:58:27 - Error in MaxLevel(build.php?id=27)

19:58:27 - ERROR WITH MAXLEVEL IN ADDBUILDINGTOQUEUE!

Edited by capsaa

New version(45) uploaded.

Added .HR Language (need to be completed with buildings)

Field config calculated in Options Load

Fixed "Error Dorf2 List when finding Main building Level

Fixed "Pause_Disable_Check" option reading wrong from the .ini

At the moment you cant put 2 of the same building tasks in the list of the same building.

But when you have 2 villages you want to first do the academy to lvl 5 to build a thing for the horses and later on when i have more resources in an hour i want to build it higher up to lvl 20 for a senator to conquer villages.

But at the moment you cant put 2times a academy build in the list. It says: You already added Academy. That is right but i want to do it again... At the moment it is not possible.

Edited by capsaa

For the people the dont like the 45. this is a stable version. the 44 had a lot of bugs. (and I may forgot to add the Demo version)

Please make sure you dont "DISABLE CHECK WHILE PAUSE"

I will disable the double task in the future. but before I need to add some more checks to the queue to make it possible. adding the same ID to the Queue was disable since version 1.

EDIT: I posted HERE how to make the sms pluging for the bot. The SMS will be implemented in the next version for testing.

Edited by Linux