• Marketplace Manager
    • Military Attack
    • Military Defense
    • Sms
    • TroopTool Updater
    • Multi - Proxy
    • Charts, graphs and other
    • Automate Alliance Tasks

Military options like sending troops away when under attack aren´t working yet, right?

I think it would be a good ideia, when we´re under attack that I could order to build troops, as to spend resources.

It could be done with priority levels between building troops or infrastructures. If say I would prefer first to build an infrastructure, but then the workers are busy and i still have resources it could use the remaining in troops.

I would like to be a beta tester and help developing the tool.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please say what server did that occured. can you send me the log file in PM?

First post edit: Poll added! Please Vote!

Thank you for all the feedback and bug report!

This topic got 5* starts! since day 22, 1000 demo downloads! thats 1G in first month!

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

Can you give me the full versions ? I will tell you what bugs has the travian bot on www.travian.ro.

I could tell you the bugs I found on the demo, but I think most of them are fixed on newer versions of travian bot.

I'm searching for active Beta Testers

I'm looking for people that understant the strategy of the game, and have 24h online internet.

I am from top 100, in lithuania s4. So I understand strategy of the game, and I have 24h online internet.

I can test it if you give me FULL version off BETA. Now I can't test it because I have 5 villages.

How about that?

Rev 50 - 4 July

Added .AE language.

Fixed a bug in the dorf2 check when trying to build. now the bot should delete update queue when try to build.

Fixed Tooltip display time before fade. Added Disable Tooltips Option. Fixed "Building (0)" Tooltip

If there are no resources to build, the bot will now check for the next Queue Line if its the same priority

Added Maximize Button!

Added SMS Plugins(see the autoit forum to make your plugin)

Added Autobuild Warehouse and Granary. (If total storage time < X hours)

Added Save Button to the Autobuild Options

The bot no longer need to checkALL/CheckDorf1 at start. If you have saved orders, just start the bot and press auto. Will visit the village if needed.

Village Listview: Added Color to the currently browser active village.

Fixed Several "Line -1 Array" Errors

First post edited!

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

Hello everyone,

I am using demo version of the latest release of these bot on slovenian server (http://speed.travian.si/). When I want to update building, resorce or try to build new building whith auto-pilot on the following error accures to me when it tries to check for update:

Line-1:

Error: Array variable subscript badly formatted.

What is wrong??

Thx for help.

can you post a screenshot and upload your log file pls?

Edit: I forgot to mention you should do a fresh install. Delete the DATA folder if you are using a older version.

there was a problem when saving data to ini, with special chars.

Edit: this is fixed in this version (REV 51)

you can also see some improvements will come from military and marketplace at any time.

Edited by Linux

PM Sent

Rev 52:

Fixed "Line -1 Array" Error, when trying to build resource field from the queue. ( Thank you Klemzy)

Fixed "Tournament Square" Needed resources calculation.

First post Edited

Hey Linux,

realy great Program. I also a Programmer, but iam create scripts for web. I am from germany and a very active Player on w1 on Travian.

Please send me am PM, i will be a BETA Tester. I am very active and use Greasemonkey-Scripts 24h on day.

Sorry, i dont have more than 40 posts, but i wont spam and will also help you! Yes, i have an account @ paypal

King regards

Edited by myvision

I am also now another travian bot, it can construct buildings and it works on acount with more than 1 village, if someone interested right me PM or just here, I will answer.

I wright here because I can't create new topic.

Edited by mantas