• Automate Alliance Tasks

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

Its working for me. Make sure the Server link is in this format: "http://s1.travian.com/"

I sent you a PM.

Edit: Servian server link is "http://rs1.travian.com/" this is detected to be a .COM server, and will use the [COM] language. this will be fixed in the next version.

The following servers have this problem: RS, LV, ZA, IR, BY, IE

they all finish with .COM

Edited by Linux
You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

damn Linux has become the numer one! Whit his travian demo-bot more and more ppl are trying it, making to the top.

I see a lot of "newbies" aswering and telling that they also scripting bots ... humm...

Well I'm working on one too (coconut bot), and I'm not a newbie I guess

For the moment I can do more actually muttley I see it as healthy competition :(

Apart from mine I say this bot has the most potential :)

Thank you all!

Its wonderfull to have so good feedback. this is my first project, and I see a lot of interest from the people. Even new member register to say this is a good script.

Also, I recieve a lot words of support in the messenger. This makes me feel really good.

Right now im spending some day coding the military while im my girlfriend house.

Expect new features soon.

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

I have some questions.

WHEN should the bot make the troops?

Every (-/+ 20%) X hours?

During the day?

During the night?

Should I stop the building queue to finish this task, or should this task be done at the same time of the building queue?

Should i consider any other option?

Kind regards, Linux

hey linux.... dude this thing is awesome exept for that whenever i click on buildings it keeps flashing and flashing and it froze.... so can u tell me how to fix it, ive tried reinstalling it and that never works... so wtf?

I have some questions.

Every (-/+ 20%) X hours?

During the day?

During the night?

Should I stop the building queue to finish this task, or should this task be done at the same time of the building queue?

Kind regards, Linux

Hi,

in my mind the most simply solution is to add the hour when to start making troop and the type of troop to build.

It's possible to add in the bot also the research in the armoury and in the blacksmith?

thnx

I have some questions.

Every (-/+ 20%) X hours?

During the day?

During the night?

Kind regards, Linux

i think the user should select it muttley

combo boxs with 0-24 for the hours and 00 - 59 for the minutes would work for this :)

Edited by Golbez

Dear Linux,

It is difficult for me to find you in msn -> for beta tester! Have you any idea to solve this problem?

I think the best way in my opinion is:

1. by button which enable/disable the function build troops and start instantly -> infinite building of troops

2. by clock, the user can define the time when it start and stop

3. by counter (100 troops)-> build constantly troops until 100 -> whenever resources are present

4. by overflow of resources

I think verifying positiv Cereal production is also needed here. Maybe moving troops to another village with positiv cereal production.

In addition to that, the programm should build troops in little sets by checktime for expample 15-30mins

I think when a player want to build masses of troops, the resources are to low to build buildings at the same time.

Edited by SilenceX

hi all.

It is a very good thing.

But unfortunatelly it isnt works on the SK speed!

I know there isnt SK translate.

But please do something, to work with english lang for ex. (in SK)

Anybody?

Command Line:

17:37:26 - Starting: LOGIN, INI, LANGUAGE, GUI, IE, UNICODE IS PRESENT!

17:37:37 - Login error!

17:37:37 - Internet Error!

17:37:38 - LOGIN() Try nÅŸ2

17:37:38 - Rsleeping: 68909

Edited by loller

Hi!

For the translation to work, you need to make more than just copy paste the [uK] Seccion.

I sent you a PM

Sorry to write here, but the forum dont authorize me a new post... :P

Some time ago, I made these tools to play in Travian:

obviously are very prohibited!!! :P

LIST:

TraviAlly ver. 1.0 [to administer your alliance with a website in common]

TraviSturm v1.1 [attack your enemy automatically]

TraviGrowth ver. 1.0 [automatic growth of the fields]

TraviEstoteParati ver. 1.0 [save your troops]

TraviReport v1.0 [statistic on the attack-defence-spy-ecc.]

TraviPlan v1.1 [plans the economy of your village automatically]

NEXT ASAP:

TraviDepot v1.0 [creates automatically only secrets deposits]

I'm creating many others:

stay tuned!

this is the link

ciao ciao

rev 52 demo expired today.

I will upload a new version tonight, because now the host is in maintainance