• Automate Alliance Tasks

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

Just wanted to say i like your bot very much. Rev 52 was working very well on .si server. There seems to be a problem with the download link for the revison 54 in the first post. I get the following error.

Posted Image

keep up the good work

Same problem.. Rev 52 was working very well on speed.fi .... PLZ working mirrow

sorry for the delay. The host was in maintainance.

Here is the link working:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mgxgny4hfo2

Link

Edited by Linux
You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

I <3 linux....

but there are other reasons then just the bot :o

new building functions are being worked on :P

I love the bot :P But yes, the building que could be changed to be made easier to use LD

My real email is:misterfuzzfuzzy@yahoo.com--Travian--s3.com Classic. Name: Boo!Currently looking for a Travian Bot, wanting to learn how to make one :)http://bd1.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=7&ref=620

I have a suggestion, i would find it useful to have the Cranny added to the Auto build resources section, so the bot could upgrade it if the amount of resources stored in the Warehouse is larger then the amount the cranny can store +/- a few % or some other criteria.

how?

what do you mean by LD?

explain please :P

LOL oops :P

I mean to type :o

But the symbol ":"

is close to the letter"L"

So i made a mistake. Sorry :0. But here is a question:

Is it possible to modify/enter some type of coding into Linux's Bot to make it run the building que while my computer is off?

My real email is:misterfuzzfuzzy@yahoo.com--Travian--s3.com Classic. Name: Boo!Currently looking for a Travian Bot, wanting to learn how to make one :)http://bd1.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=7&ref=620

Soon i will rent a Virtual computer where you can put the bot. This way the bot will still be working even if you disconnect the computer.

This revision is Proxy-Compatible, but the way it works is still a secret.

Like golbez said, the next version will check the requirements of the buildings, and add then if needed.

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

i have downloaded ur bot, wanna try it but the language pack is not installed.

i'm playing indonesian server travian.co.id, can help me out on this? do i just copy and translate the meaning in the language text?

help is much appreaciated =)

well i dun see any edit post here >< anyway i manage to get it to work, but i didnt really know how to use it.. though the production graph shows up.. can send me pm or link of a written guide.. thanks

i would be glad to give it to your if linux was ok with it.

but my laptop was killed by lighting so i dont have any of the code at my disposal so i cant...

btw if you spelt anything or said the wroung thing in the language file the bot will not work.. i promise you that :P

well, The treasury is the building that you cant build in capital, the store the natars plan. ussually this building is only available at the end of the server.

The great barracks and great cavalary is present in the FAQ.

The Brewery is a building that is only present in the FAQ. Is not implemented in the game yet.

To get a close translation use the travian faq. http://help.travian.com