• Marketplace Manager
    • Military Attack
    • Military Defense
    • Sms
    • TroopTool Updater
    • Multi - Proxy
    • Charts, graphs and other
    • Automate Alliance Tasks

hello, i have the problem that when i try to run it it takes ages to load the page and after a while it says no internet ?! and then when i want to check my server. it doesnt want to load but the other servers do... and after a while i can get back on my server.... this got serveral units killed.... is this problem on my side, the program or travian???

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, i'm playing on russian server s4.travian.ru. And I have such a bug in 54 revision. I can build farms, 'cause they are marked with green color. But I'm not allowed to construct infrastructure buildings, such as Main Building or Cranny. They are not green or red based on resource quantity. They are blue as if it is nothing built in this place. And when I click "add" on this "empty" field I have to choose a building to be constructed, as if I clicked on really empty field. Here is screenshot. Is it a bug?

Posted ImagePosted Image

That's pretty wierd. But if i am correct, BOT's are NOT allowed in Russian server? Maybe a anti-bot function of the game, I have played in german server before and it also did this...But in German it is banned

My real email is:misterfuzzfuzzy@yahoo.com--Travian--s3.com Classic. Name: Boo!Currently looking for a Travian Bot, wanting to learn how to make one :)http://bd1.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=7&ref=620

Hi!

That problem is from the language.txt

The person that translated that string is portuguese. I sent you a PM.

Kind regards, Linux

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

i would be glad to give it to your if linux was ok with it.

but my laptop was killed by lighting so i dont have any of the code at my disposal so i cant...

btw if you spelt anything or said the wroung thing in the language file the bot will not work.. i promise you that :P

i hope linux is ok with it =) hope to get it as soon as i can.. cause im kinda lost at the bot, i am only using to play travian instead of using browser~ but never turn the autopilot on ><

@linux

i translated most of the words, but ill list a few that i dunno where to find. Can you kindly tell me where to find them in travian :

7='calculated in <b>'

40='Brewery'------> since this one is not implemented yet, i dunno where to find it. Is it okay to leave it as it is?

41='Trapper'

52='Attack'

53='Own Troops'

54='Return from*'

56='NOT USED YET'

59='Return from'

60='Raid against'

61='Attack againt'

62='Transport from'

63='Transport to'

If u want to add indonesian to your language pack, ill be happy to send it the complete copy =) jus giv me pm or post it here

Hey, i have a question with yur bot, I havent fiqured out hoqw to use the Troops thing. I have troops and i wanna farm people, the troops tab has nothing on my vill that i wanna attack or anything.. T_T Anyone help me?/

My real email is:misterfuzzfuzzy@yahoo.com--Travian--s3.com Classic. Name: Boo!Currently looking for a Travian Bot, wanting to learn how to make one :)http://bd1.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=7&ref=620

Hi!

Military and marketplace is still under development. This things take huge amount of time to plan and implement with minor bugs.

emptiness, i sent you a PM

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

Hey I just registered to thank you for your script :P

I also want to report a bug when upgrading market place:

I play german speed server and when i queue market place it switches to the right window but then it hangs somehow with the log entry

No resource! Update queue? Building: Marktplatz.

I got way enough resources so I don't know what is wrong. Do you search for a string or do you use a table number?

greetz blubbb

I wanted to send thanks for the great script and also provide some ideas for further development.

Attack notification:

Along with your initial creation of a SMS message, allowing of sending simple emails would be great. Please provide the ability to send simple emails, also with the ability to configure the text of the email, maybe also adding the ability to do variable replacement in the email so once the system allows for multi village management, I could do something like %v within the email text and it would be replaced by the village name so I know which village is about to be attacked. Also provide for SMTP authentication through the email system.

Within the attack notification, allow me the options of what I want my village to do:

* Dodge Attack - move all my soldiers away from village a number of seconds before attack and then recall them after the attack has hit.

* Safe Haven - Allow me to provide X and Y coords to move my soldiers to another village.

* Do Nothing

Resource Supply:

Allow me the option to send a specified number of resources to one or many locations with a predetermined frequency. So I could say once a day send resources to the leader of my alliance. I may also want to send resources between villages or even other team mates, so allowing multiple transactions would be important. Also dealing with my merchants may be on other trips at the time so the transaction should be able to be sent as soon as they return and also check to make sure I have the resources. Maybe even adding a priority system so I could make sure that resources being sent to alliance leader are sent first priority but other shipments could be on a lower priority and wont interfere with my building production.

Military Production:

Allow me the ability to create X or infinite number of military units and allow me to specify the number of units to create at a time. So I could say build 2 knights every 8 hours until 20 are built, or build 1 every 2 hours until i tell it to stop. Possibly also adding a start and stop time for these so I could build my soldiers during the night and focus on buildings and resource production during the day.

Resource Building:

I would also like the ability to configure the priority of certain resource types. So I could say try and keep my resources at 4:3:2:1 of Wood:Clay:Iron:Crop while also keeping within the requirements you have already put into the system. I think the current system you have built is excellent and this would only enhance those features.

Marketplace:

I would love to see a system where I can define what resources and their quantities I would like to have the system look for to trade and at what ratios I will allow it to auto trade at. A great system would allow me to set the ratio as I mentioned in the resource building, and would also allow me to set the ratio of sell to buy. So I could set 1:1.5 as the trade ratio and it would trade 500 crop for 1000 iron. I would also like to see the ability to set multiple rules within this as well so I could setup one set of rules for general trades and a separate set of rules for alliance only trades. Idea here would be I am willing to trade to the general market at 1:1.5 but for my alliance I am willing to trade 1:1. This would also have to support the ability to enter in my alliance name or have it pulled and stored somewhere else.

Sleep settings:

The ability to give a start and stop time for the whole system to sleep. This has been questionable, and I have read the postings in regards to "playing" 24 hours a day. But still having the option to turn it on or off would be nice.

Hope some ideas are helpful. I think what you are doing here is great. Allows me to leave the mundane tasks to the system but still enjoy the planning and control of the whole village.

Hi!

Thank you for this great post, you showed that you understand the mechanics of the game.

I had some days off, but now i'll work 100% in this project again.

Kind regards, Linux

Couple quirks and a request.

With v55,

when a building job has been completed the building queue doesn't always refresh itself and will still display the building in the queue. Minor issue.

Also in regards to the Add Building Requirements option, which is awesome in my opinion, I would like to see the check made when I add the building to the queue and ask me if I would like to continue, displaying to me all the requirements that will also be added to the queue. And then once I accept, have all the requirements show up on the queue at that time. It appears the checks are made when the first building/upgrade is available and then at that time adds all of the buildings/upgrades to the queue. Again a minor issue.

I don't condone the use of such things if it gives a user a major advantage, but there are times when some tools are useful and do not defy the integrity of the game. But... There are some things in your description that even I might find useful for me.

Unfortunately, S3 ended last month and I'm still waiting for it to restart. Several in the alliance I'm in are starting to suffer from Travian Withdrawals here now........

I was planning on making another tool for Travian. One that shows on a mini map of the entire server where your alliance mates are, your enemies, farms etc. And then a tool for Alliance leaders to keep track of all the members in their alliance, even in other wings, kind of just centralize all the wings into one form.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will try to find a way to implement that.

@stranger

Can you tell me what server do you play?

Can you upload a screenshot and the last lines of the logfile?

do you remember what have you done before the error ocurred?

Kind regards, Linux

Hey Linux,

First of all... Great work on programming the bot. I already thought of doing almost the same.

It has been a long time since I left the programming scene of AutoIT. So it is nice to see that this programming language is capable of doing this.

It must have been hell to start with nothing.

I have been testing the script a bit on the Dutch (NL) servers. And I have to say that it works on those servers. It automatically also names the resource bars accordingly.

I am testing the latest version (Version 54), and it works as far as I can tell..

It auto builds the fields and building. So that is all right. I have not tested the auto improve function because I am testing the build list first. After I have all my fields on level 1 I am going to test that function.

I have created an extra account for that on another world ;)

There is although one exception where your bot fails with the building list.

If I schedule a different builds. And for example my crop production is not high enough. Then the bot should be intelligent enough to ignore the build list and build a crop field higher.

After that it should continue with the build list.

So my crop production is 10 crop an hour. I already have all the crop an hour fully used for the wood fields and iron and clay fields...

Then I say that I want to build another wood. After the wood should come another crop field.

But the problem is that the production is not high enough to allow the wood field to be upgraded.

The building list just stays there stupid while the resources fill up. Instead the bot should upgrade the crop field first.

That is what the bot should do. If I give a command to the bot to build ... then the bot should gather all the resources needed or wait for the resources. And after that it should build it.

BUT in the exceptional case that the crop production is to low, the bot should first upgrade a crop field.

Hope you have enough information...

If you need more details, then do not hesitate to contact me. I have about played on about 3 full servers and like 5 small ones. So I have a logical understanding of the needs.

Hi!

Thank you for your great post. I identify the problem. You are right. If you dont use AUTO-CROP, the bot can stop doing the building list because he has no crop available. I will try to fix that in a later revision.

This is the kind of report i'm looking for. very accurate.

Kind regards, Linux

Hey Linux,

Sorry for making another post so soon… But maybe I can help you a bit with the intelligence of the AI.

The AI needs to be smart enough to build a village from scrap. That is the whole point of an AI here ;).

Now take the following in mind.

I create an account on a Travian server. And I go on holliday while the AI takes over.

I will only discuss the building here since that is the main thing the AI will be doing in the beginning… (and that is building the resources)

There are 4 kinds of resources,

Crop, Wood, Clay and Iron.

Those 4 resources need at least some support from 2 buildings. Namely the Silo and the Warehouse.

If you start a village then you can save up to 800 pieces of any resource each.

That is enough for the first 5 levels of any kind of resource. But after that comes the problem.

Crop: Level: 6 Wood: 910 Clay: 1170 Iron: 910 Crop: 260 Crop production: 1

Wood: Level: 6 Wood: 520 Clay: 1300 Iron: 650 Crop: 780 Crop production: 2

Clay: Level: 6 Wood: 1040 Clay: 520 Iron: 1040 Crop: 650 Crop production: 2

Iron: Level: 6 Wood: 1300 Clay: 1040 Iron: 390 Crop: 780 Crop production: 2

If you have a normal village consisting of 6, 4, 4, 4, all maxed at level 5 then you will have the following production:

Crop: 504/h (Without counting the crop needed to support the fields)

Wood: 336/h

Clay: 336/h

Irion: 336/h

The use of crop for sustaining the fields that are level 5 are:

Crop: 0/h

Wood: 24/h

Clay: 24/h

Irion: 44/h

That forms a total of: 92 crop an hour.

If you look at the numbers you will see that it is a pretty high production. But to get higher fields, there is a need to build a warehouse and a silo to store the grain.

The silo can be build immediately, so you do not need to worry about the main house (mainbuilding).

Same goes for the warehouse.

So if you reach level 5 you should build at least a warehouse to level 1.

That will allow you to build one level extra crop and clay.

A wood and iron level is impossible since that will need more storage space then 1200 that you get for the first level.

If you have all the fields maxed at level 7 you will also need to build the silo.

And after you have upgraded all the fields, then the warehouse needs to be upgraded again. Depending on the kind of field you want to upgrade, you will need to upgrade the warehouse 2 times or you will also have to upgrade the silo one time or even 2 times.

In short:

When fields levels reach 5, build warehouse 2 times to store enough resources to upgrade all the resources to level 6.

When fields levels reach 6, build silo.

I am sure that you can create a routine that will check if there is enough room in the storage to upgrade a field. But it is nice to know the level from where it is important to start the build of the storage buildings.

If this is not implemented that is…

See this site for a list of resources that are needed. (It is for the wood, and I have already selected your language)

http://help.travian.com.pt/index.php?type=faq&mod=324

P.S. If I think of more, then I will post it off course.

Edit:

Also calculate in the build time. It may exceed the time that it takes to fill up the storage...

To shorten the build time you should upgrade the mainbuilding.

Edited by Pretmaker

Hi!

For now that is not implemented.

But you can autoupgrade the Wharehouse when you get to lvl 5 prod.

In the autoupdate group, you will find a number next to Warehouse.

Enable the auto-warehouse, And put the number of hours minimum that the warehouse can store.

If you set 10 hours. The bot will autoupdate warehouse, If prod/h * 24 h > 10 h

I will think on how to implement the other features you described before.

Thank you for your information, its this kind of report that make the evolution evolve!

Kind regards, Linux

Hi!

For now that is not implemented.

But you can autoupgrade the Wharehouse when you get to lvl 5 prod.

In the autoupdate group, you will find a number next to Warehouse.

Enable the auto-warehouse, And put the number of hours minimum that the warehouse can store.

If you set 10 hours. The bot will autoupdate warehouse, If prod/h * 24 h > 10 h

I will think on how to implement the other features you described before.

Thank you for your information, its this kind of report that make the evolution evolve!

Kind regards, Linux

Quick remark,

you say autoupdate... Does that also include autobuild?