• Automate Alliance Tasks

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm checking that!

MILITARY IS A FUTURE FEATURE! PLEASE READ THE FIRST TOPIC BEFORE ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS!

and take some time to read all the topic!

NO YET WORKING!

I get tired! so many people come here only to ask for things!

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

hey i just want to report that the levels of my buildings are not updated.. i didn't use the script for a week and built other buildings normally but today i used it and the new buildings don't show up on the menu

btw the resource levels are okay..

Edited by stranger

Yes, I had to rebuild that function, because of some users of windows vista.

Anyway. It's working for me now. I will upload it later so that everyone can check it. This only applu to dorf2 Buildings! I was learning when I made it. the function now its more acurate, smaller and faster.

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

Hi Linux,

First of all, bot is very nice. After using it for 3 weeks I discovered 2 bugs and I am using Vista.

1. If I build for example second cranny it wont show up under building list.

2. Sometimes it crash when internal internet explorer display an error (error about resending information again).

I can not wait til you finish Attack module :)

Thanks and keep it up.

First post edited! revision 64 uploaded.

Fixed Check Initial message.

Fixed reconnection issue

Fixed Marketplace Send Resources, Added Building Queue

Rebuild the way the bot was reading Dorf2 List.

Added more error checks to avoid the bot to crash

Added Hide browser during check()

Detected Arrow Keys in the Village List

Fixed a load problem of nicknames having &'s

Building queue now refresh correctly after a building is done.

Test Email

Bot DEMO will only work a few hours

Other minor Bug fixing

This bot will run a process called postdata.exe. this process is responsible for closing that msgbox and unfreeze the bot.

Somehow that func dont work anymore. I will try to update it soon.

Marketplace module is finished, I'll get my hands on the next feature now: Military!

Thank you for all the great feedback!

Kind regards, Linux

Edited by Linux

Hi paal. Now that I included Proxy support, I need to make sure people wont use this to get free gold.

If you create a invited account, and play with it for a while you will get some gold bonus in your main account. Also, for people to test and see the features I think that 8 hours are OK.

Kind regards, Linux

Small bug...

It might just be ,me because i have Vista x64 but i dunno...

The Auto-Build Resources Function in the buildings tab DOES NOT work...

>.<

I have had to use my own bot (Im working on) for the auto build but i would like to see if you can fix it :)

My real email is:misterfuzzfuzzy@yahoo.com--Travian--s3.com Classic. Name: Boo!Currently looking for a Travian Bot, wanting to learn how to make one :)http://bd1.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=7&ref=620

I uploaded the first post with 2 wiki pages, please make sure you read them.

Kind regards, Linux

• 3 weeks later...

First of all I have to say that even from the demo this looks a very nice piece of work.

I have read through the whole thread, but I have to say I didn't understand how can I get the full version.

Please can anyone tell me if there is a way.

with regards

a Fun

Hi all, the demo is currently expired by date. tomorrow I will update a new demo version. Please be patient.

To work around, you can still change the date 1 month back :)

Hi all, the demo is currently expired by date. tomorrow I will update a new demo version. Please be patient.

To work around, you can still change the date 1 month back :)

Nice tip...

But what about the villages limit?

I really feel quite stupid asking these things, while nobody else does. Is the answer so obvious...?

a Fun

Edited by travsim

• 3 weeks later...

To Linux:

Thanks Linus first for your cool scrip

Sorry for my bad Eng.

I play in server http://s1.travian.com.vn just opened and i can't run the scrip, because:

[64]: 1:32:13 PM - Starting: LOGIN, INI, LANGUAGE, GUI, IE, UNICODE IS PRESENT!

[64]: 1:32:34 PM - Login error!

[64]: 1:32:34 PM - Internet Error!

[64]: 1:32:34 PM - LOGIN() Try n?2

I've read all post & change lang. ini file [uK] to [VN] but it doesnt work

what shoul i do? Pls hepl me. Thank you a lots