Is it possible to use Google GData API with AutoIt Scripts?

I have a script that monitors some data and email me updates every 2 hours or so.

I'm thinking about emailing myself less, and instead post the data on Google Spreadsheet more frequently so I can view more recent snapshots through the web.

http://code.google.com/apis/spreadsheets/d...e_protocol.html

They have the Java, .NET, PHP, Python libraries available, which one can I use to integrate with AutoIt?

The original monitoring script is written in AutoIt, so preferably I would like to extend the current script instead of writing a new one in Java/.NET from scratch. (plus i'm not very familiar with programming so I don't want to take so much time to learn these language from scratch again.)

If anyone can help me with setting up the libraries and using them inside an AutoIt scripts, it would be greatly appreciated!

The original monitoring script is written in AutoIt, so preferably I would like to extend the current script instead of writing a new one in Java/.NET from scratch. (plus i'm not very familiar with programming so I don't want to take so much time to learn these language from scratch again.)

Post the origonal, sanitized as much as you like, and let us know what you want to accomplish. This sounds interesting. But in general, in answer to your FIRST questions, all of those languages, in some way or other, based on their output, etc, can be interfaced by autoit. But, if the original script, as you say, is autoit, perhaps just let us see it w/ your requirements :)

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see the monitoring program. I just started using the school based google mail and they insist I use the gdata API's to admin for password resets etc...

If someone could post an example using the gdata API I would very much so appreciate it.