Need help with bot script

I decided i was going to make a basic bot for defend your castle(xgenstudios) i forgot one thing tho how to make the mouseclick() click on the pixel(man attacking you base) instead of defining cordinates just make it click on pixel search. Also i forgot how to make the script end when you hit esc.

HotKeySet("{esc}","quit"); <--------need help here

While 1

MouseClick("left",633,780)

$x = PixelSearch(428,390,680,597,0xcccccc)

If $x = True Then

MouseClickDrag("left",$x 0,$x 1,788,249); <------------ need help here

EndIf

WEnd

please post corrections!

thanks

Edited by TnTProductions

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

This is a joke, right? :)

Open the helpfile and check the examples for HotKeySet() and PixelSearch(), everything is in there

woops i alwars forget about the help file :(

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

checked help file on pixelsearch() and nothing useful came up to shw me how to click on the pixel i searched for :)

PixelSearch returns an array with the coords in it.

$Coods=PixelSearch()..

$xpos=$Coods[0]

$ypos=$Coors[1]

MouseClick("Left", $xpos, $ypos)

thanks

PixelSearch returns an array with the coords in it.

$Coods=PixelSearch()..

$xpos=$Coods[0]

$ypos=$Coors[1]

MouseClick("Left", $xpos, $ypos)

got an error saying:

$xpos = $cords[0]

......................^error

Error: Subsript used with nonarray variable

Edited by TnTProductions

i wish i could get some help like you are.

anyway...use this...

$C = PixelSearch()
MouseClick("left", $C[0], $C[1])

that will work

thanks a bunch

anyway...use this...

$C = PixelSearch()
If not @error then
endif

that will work

i got the same error message wats wrong??!

$xpos = $cords[0]

......................^error

Error: Subsript used with nonarray variable

• Moderators

anyway...use this...

$C = PixelSearch()
If not @error then
endif

that will work

Ya'll want help? ... Starts with helping yourself first.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=19434&hl=

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/...t/undocumented/

Edit:

And if those don't help:

Try this first before posting: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=Search

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

im using mouseclick drag() if that changes anything?

heres my script:

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Script Version: 1.2

AutoIt Version: 3.2.10.0

Author: ÆTnTProductionsÆ

Script Function:

Fights Defend Your Castle for you on www.Xgenstudios.com

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HotKeySet("{ESC}","Terminate")

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

While 1

$cords = PixelSearch(478,390,585,469,0xcccccc)

If $cords = True Then

MouseClickDrag("left", $cords[0], $cords[1],842,258)

EndIf

WEnd

offtopic= smoken ive read the helpfile for the functions i need but its still not working. i have tried hard for at least a week and then posted here i still get no help

@topicstarter

try using if not @error not if $coors=true

you were right thanks!

ps:sorry your getting no help

• Moderators

offtopic= smoken ive read the helpfile for the functions i need but its still not working. i have tried hard for at least a week and then posted here i still get no help

@topicstarter

try using if not @error not if $coors=true

The help file was one or two of 5 or 6 links I posted.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.