Sending Text to Non-AutoIt GUI Text Box

I've tried searching for this already, however, I'm not exactly sure what I should be searching for or how I would go about doing this. Yes, I do know that in a GUI window, AutoIt Window Information finds the names of each area of the GUI window, so what I need it to send text to a text box in the GUI window. I would guess that I would have to send a mouse click to the text box first before sending the text, but I'm not sure. I'd rather do it this way then manually click the text box, send keystrokes, then continue with the script; that seems to use too many commands.

Thanks for the help,

ddr4lyfe

is the text box in a web page | or a program's text box ?

look at _IE* | ControlSend()

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Yeah, I took a little while and read through the entire documentation until I saw what I was looking for, which is all of the Control functions. I'll use those and see if they do what I want them to. Thanks.