How to convert GUI scripts to v3.2.12.0

Jon

I am thinking about adding the idea of monoceres into AutoIt3Wrapper and update a script one time when a directive is specified.

I took the original script/idea and created this UDF. Its somewhat faster but could you folfs give it a spin to see if it works as it should be?

Directive will be : #AutoIt3Wrapper_Fix_Includes=y

Which will be reset to "n"when ran to avoid running it each time.

*removed*

:)

Seems to work as expected :)

Insane speed btw! It's like 20x faster than mine!

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Seems to work as expected :)

Insane speed btw! It's like 20x faster than mine!

Its the exact same logic as you used but just moved a couple of tests to a more logical place, used RegEx and only one "fileopen - write records - fileclose" to speed it up.

I think it makes live a lot easier for many when it runs one time adding the required *constands*.au3 files.

Jos :)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I just made a small "updater" which will search through your scripts and add appropriate includes.

Feel free to change it since it's not very optimized and it could have some problems (Tested on one of my old projects with 400+ lines and worked flawless though)

#include <Array.au3>
#include <File.au3>
$script=FileOpenDialog("Choose script that will be fixed",@ScriptDir,"au3 (*.au3)")
$autoitdir=FileSelectFolder("Autoit Include folder","")
If $autoitdir="" Then Exit
If $script="" Then Exit
Global  $includelines, $scriptdata
Global $includestoadd[1], $count=0
$scriptdata=FileRead($script)
$includes=_FileListToArray($autoitdir,"*Constants*.au3")
For $i=1 To Ubound($includes)-1
    _FileReadToArray($autoitdir&"\"&$includes[$i],$includelines)
    For $j=1 To Ubound($includelines)-1
        If StringLeft($includelines[$j],12)="Global Const" Then
            $const=StringMid($includelines[$j],StringInStr($includelines[$j],"$"),StringInStr($includelines[$j],'=')-StringInStr($includelines[$j],"$")-1)
            If StringInStr($scriptdata,$const) Then
                _ArrayAdd($includestoadd,$includes[$i])
                ExitLoop
            EndIf

EndIf
    Next
Next
For $a=1 To UBound($includestoadd)-1
    If StringInStr($scriptdata,"#include <"&$includestoadd[$a]&">")=0 And StringInStr($scriptdata,"#include<"&$includestoadd[$a]&">")=0 And $includestoadd[$a]<>"GUIConstants.au3" Then
        _FileWriteToLine($script,1,"#include <"&$includestoadd[$a]&">")
        $count+=1
    EndIf
Next
MsgBox(0,"Result",$count&" include(s) were added")
DUDE!! This ROCKS!! Now if you could make it change the syntax from say 3.2.9.X to 3.2.10.and up.. LOL Works very well with the constanst too.. Thanks a Bunch!

I am thinking about adding the idea of monoceres into AutoIt3Wrapper and update a script one time when a directive is specified.

I took the original script/idea and created this UDF. Its somewhat faster but could you folfs give it a spin to see if it works as it should be?

Directive will be : #AutoIt3Wrapper_Fix_Includes=y

Which will be reset to "n"when ran to avoid running it each time.

#include <File.au3>
Global $Lines2Add
$ScriptFile_In = FileOpenDialog("Choose script that will be fixed", @ScriptDir, "au3 (*.au3)")
;~ $autoitdir = FileSelectFolder("Autoit Include folder", "")
$INP_AutoitDir = RegRead("HKLM\Software\AutoIt v3\Autoit", 'InstallDir')
Fix_Includes()

Func Fix_Includes()
    ConsoleWrite("+ Check for missing include files:")
    Local $includelines, $scriptdata
    Local $count = 0, $const
    $scriptdata = FileRead($ScriptFile_In)
    Local $includes = _FileListToArray($INP_AutoitDir & "\include", "*Constants*.au3")
    For $i = 1 To UBound($includes) - 1
; don't include GUIConstants.au3
        If $includes[$i] = "GUIConstants.au3" Then ContinueLoop
; Skip already included Include files
        If StringRegExp($scriptdata, "(?s)#include(\s*?)<" & $includes[$i] & ">", 0) Then ContinueLoop
; Get all Constants from include file into Array
        Local $ConstArray
        $ConstArray = StringRegExp(FileRead($INP_AutoitDir & "\include\" & $includes[$i]), "(?i)Global[\s]Const[\s](.*?) = ", 3); '<(?i)test>(.*?)</(?i)test>'
        For $j = 1 To UBound($ConstArray) - 1
            If StringRegExp($scriptdata, "(?s)\" & $ConstArray[$j] & "", 0) Then
                    $Lines2Add &= "#include <" & $includes[$i] & ">" & @CRLF
                    $count += 1
                    ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
    Next
; Added required Include statements to the Scriptfile plus some commentlines
    If $count Then
        Local $H_Outf = FileOpen($ScriptFile_In, 2)
        FileWriteLine($H_Outf, "; *** Start added by AutoIt3Wrapper ***" )
        FileWrite($H_Outf, $Lines2Add)
        FileWriteLine($H_Outf, "; *** End added by AutoIt3Wrapper ***")
        FileWriteLine($H_Outf, $scriptdata)
        FileClose($H_Outf)
    EndIf
    ConsoleWrite(" " & $count & " include(s) were added" & @CRLF)
; update directive to n to avoid running it each time
    $ToTalFile = @CRLF & FileRead($ScriptFile_In)
    $ToTalFile = StringRegExpReplace($ToTalFile, '(?i)' & @CRLF & '(\h?)#AutoIt3Wrapper_Fix_Includes(\h*?)=(.*?)' & @CRLF, @CRLF & '#AutoIt3Wrapper_Fix_Includes=n' & @CRLF)
    $H_Outf = FileOpen($ScriptFile_In, 2)
    FileWrite($H_Outf, StringMid($ToTalFile, 3))
    FileClose($H_Outf)
EndFunc;==>Fix_Includes

This is Great Too, Fast!! Thanks Jos & monoceres

• Developers

Just uploaded a Beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper that has the option build in to add the missing standard Constant include files. http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/..._SciTE4AutoIt3/

Decide to call the directive:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants=y

Add that at the top of your script and the UDF to add the Include statements will be ran one time.

Let me know if this can be improved or when you find issue with it.

Thanks

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Just uploaded a Beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper that has the option build in to add the missing standard Constant include files. http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/..._SciTE4AutoIt3/

Decide to call the directive:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants=y

Add that at the top of your script and the UDF to add the Include statements will be ran one time.

Let me know if this can be improved or when you find issue with it.

Thanks

Jos

It's an excellent tool which will save lots of time. Thanks Jos and monoceres.

It would be better if it only added missing includes IMO, but that's a very minor issue.

If StringRegExp($scriptdata, "(?s)\" & $ConstArray[$j] & "", 0) And _
                Not StringRegExp($scriptdata,"(?i)#include <" & $includes[$i] & ">") Then
                    $count += 1
                    ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Developers

It's an excellent tool which will save lots of time. Thanks Jos and monoceres.

It would be better if it only added missing includes IMO, but that's a very minor issue.

If StringRegExp($scriptdata, "(?s)\" & $ConstArray[$j] & "", 0) And _
                Not StringRegExp($scriptdata,"(?i)#include <" & $includes[$i] & ">") Then
                    $count += 1
                    ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
I see i forgot to copy a change I did in the earlier posted UDF.

It should have been:

If StringRegExp($scriptdata, "(?s)#include(\s*?)<" & $includes[$i] & ">", 0) Then ContinueLoop
        Local $ConstArray
        $ConstArray = StringRegExp(FileRead($INP_AutoitDir & "\include\" & $includes[$i]), "(?i)Global[\s]Const[\s](.*?) = ", 3) 
                $count += 1
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
    Next

Uploaded the updated AutoIt3Wrapper script .

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I see i forgot to copy a change I did in the earlier posted UDF.

It should have been:

Local $ConstArray
        $ConstArray = StringRegExp(FileRead($INP_AutoitDir & "\include\" & $includes[$i]), "(?i)Global[\s]Const[\s](.*?) = ", 3) 
                $count += 1
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
    Next

Uploaded the updated AutoIt3Wrapper script .

Yes that's better, but I think case insensitivety is useful. The script I tested had

#include <windowsconstants.au3>

and because I didn't have the capital letters the file was added again. When I write from memory I often do not capitalize correctly.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• Developers

Yes that's better, but I think case insensitivety is useful. The script I tested had

#include <windowsconstants.au3>

and because I didn't have the capital letters the file was added again. When I write from memory I often do not capitalize correctly.

You are right, I've updated the regex by adding (?i) at the beginning.

New version uploaded.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

i would like to continue the discussion about the constants.

i also cannot understand the reason why guiconstants.au3 cannot be used anymore. just think of all the example scripts here in the forum or on your hard disk !!! like 80% of them contain guiconstants.au3 !

furthermore there is no sense in changing it, because before everyone could always choose to include all guiconstants or the single control constant or even script without includes by using the values, like i like to do it.

the recent changes are unnecessary and will only cause confusion you can already notice it in the forums.

so please for the next version: re-add the guiconstants please !

just think of all the very useful example scripts that cannot be executed at once without conversions !

j.

Spoiler

I actively support Wikileaks | Freedom for Julian Assange ! | Defend freedom of speech ! | Fight censorship ! | I will not silence.OixB7.jpgDon't forget this IP: 213.251.145.96

i would like to continue the discussion about the constants.

i also cannot understand the reason why guiconstants.au3 cannot be used anymore. just think of all the example scripts here in the forum or on your hard disk !!! like 80% of them contain guiconstants.au3 !

furthermore there is no sense in changing it, because before everyone could always choose to include all guiconstants or the single control constant or even script without includes by using the values, like i like to do it.

the recent changes are unnecessary and will only cause confusion you can already notice it in the forums.

so please for the next version: re-add the guiconstants please !

just think of all the very useful example scripts that cannot be executed at once without conversions !

j.

The GUIConstants file is still there (for now) but all it does is point to GUIConstantsEX so you might as well just #include GUIConstantsEX instead. As for having all of the other constants files wrapped inside GUIConstants, that was a bad idea right from the start. Read up in the thread for the reasoning behind that. Why would I want to include all of the constants for several control types that I'm not using? It's a simple proceedure to convert them so people may as well do it now.

For one I'm happy they are gone and I would have been happier if they had been gone sooner.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• 2 weeks later...

Both methods of fixing the includes problem work well. I have made the one by Jos into a little more on-demand version. This way I can open a script, and using Alt+F12 (or what you prefer), simply perform it for the script in question. Added items by Wrapper are at top. Simple.

Here is the script. I compiled it, note the additions to user options. Change paths/names to fit.

Sul.

#cs
Add these lines to SciTEUser.properties:

# 43 SG-Script Fix Alt + F12
command.43.*.au3=$(SciteDefaultHome)\SG-ScriptFix\SG-ScriptFix.exe "$(FilePath)"
command.name.43.*.au3=SG-ScriptFix using Alt+F12
command.save.before.43.*.au3=1
command.shortcut.43.*.au3=Alt+F12
#ce

; using Alt + F12 in Scite, call this script, passing File Path as parameter
#include <misc.au3>
#include <File.au3>
Global $ScriptFile_In,$INP_AutoitDir,$Lines2Add

; first be sure script is not presently running
If _Singleton("SG-ScriptFix", 1) = 0 Then   Exit

; check if paramter is passed 
If $CMDLINE[0] <> 1 Then Exit ; please pass '"' & @ScriptFullPath & '"' for cmdline 1...

; gather script name that was passed
$ScriptFile_In = $CMDLINE[1]

$INP_AutoitDir = RegRead("HKLM\Software\AutoIt v3\Autoit", 'InstallDir')
; call the fix function by Jos...
Fix_Includes()

Func Fix_Includes()
    ConsoleWrite("+ Check for missing include files:")
    Local $includelines, $scriptdata
    Local $count = 0, $const
    $scriptdata = FileRead($ScriptFile_In)
    Local $includes = _FileListToArray($INP_AutoitDir & "\include", "*Constants*.au3")
        Local $ConstArray
        $ConstArray = StringRegExp(FileRead($INP_AutoitDir & "\include\" & $includes[$i]), "(?i)Global[\s]Const[\s](.*?) = ", 3); '<(?i)test>(.*?)</(?i)test>'
                    $count += 1
                    ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
    Next
; Added required Include statements to the Scriptfile plus some commentlines
    If $count Then
        Local $H_Outf = FileOpen($ScriptFile_In, 2)
        FileWriteLine($H_Outf, "; *** Start added by AutoIt3Wrapper ***" )
        FileWrite($H_Outf, $Lines2Add)
        FileWriteLine($H_Outf, "; *** End added by AutoIt3Wrapper ***")
        FileWriteLine($H_Outf, $scriptdata)
        FileClose($H_Outf)
    EndIf
    ConsoleWrite(" " & $count & " include(s) were added" & @CRLF)
; update directive to n to avoid running it each time
    $ToTalFile = @CRLF & FileRead($ScriptFile_In)
    $ToTalFile = StringRegExpReplace($ToTalFile, '(?i)' & @CRLF & '(\h?)#AutoIt3Wrapper_Fix_Includes(\h*?)=(.*?)' & @CRLF, @CRLF & '#AutoIt3Wrapper_Fix_Includes=n' & @CRLF)
    $H_Outf = FileOpen($ScriptFile_In, 2)
    FileWrite($H_Outf, StringMid($ToTalFile, 3))
    FileClose($H_Outf)
EndFunc;==>Fix_Includes

• 1 month later...

I just made a small "updater" which will search through your scripts and add appropriate includes.

Feel free to change it since it's not very optimized and it could have some problems (Tested on one of my old projects with 400+ lines and worked flawless though)

#include <Array.au3>
#include <File.au3>
$script=FileOpenDialog("Choose script that will be fixed",@ScriptDir,"au3 (*.au3)")
$autoitdir=FileSelectFolder("Autoit Include folder","")
If $autoitdir="" Then Exit
If $script="" Then Exit
Global  $includelines, $scriptdata
Global $includestoadd[1], $count=0
$scriptdata=FileRead($script)
$includes=_FileListToArray($autoitdir,"*Constants*.au3")
For $i=1 To Ubound($includes)-1
    _FileReadToArray($autoitdir&"\"&$includes[$i],$includelines)
    For $j=1 To Ubound($includelines)-1
        If StringLeft($includelines[$j],12)="Global Const" Then
            $const=StringMid($includelines[$j],StringInStr($includelines[$j],"$"),StringInStr($includelines[$j],'=')-StringInStr($includelines[$j],"$")-1)
            If StringInStr($scriptdata,$const) Then
                _ArrayAdd($includestoadd,$includes[$i])
                ExitLoop
            EndIf

EndIf
    Next
Next
For $a=1 To UBound($includestoadd)-1
    If StringInStr($scriptdata,"#include <"&$includestoadd[$a]&">")=0 And StringInStr($scriptdata,"#include<"&$includestoadd[$a]&">")=0 And $includestoadd[$a]<>"GUIConstants.au3" Then
        _FileWriteToLine($script,1,"#include <"&$includestoadd[$a]&">")
        $count+=1
    EndIf
Next
MsgBox(0,"Result",$count&" include(s) were added")
Worked for me, thank you very much.

#include <ListViewConstants.au3>

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>

were ones i was missing.

If it isnt already this or something like it should be included on new version downloads.

Thanks again.

We live as we dream alone!

i want to covert my script to the new version any suggestion?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...aster&st=15

FTP2.au3

#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#include <FTP2.au3>

HotKeySet("{End}","end")
hotkeyset("{pause}","pause"); press to pause,Unpause for 0x33.org users
$pause=-1
sleep(100)
$pause= NOT $pause

$answer = InputBox("Wait time","Min's Inbetween updates")

While 1
WinActivate("SRO_Client","")
WinWaitActive("SRO_Client","")
Sleep ($answer*60000)
_ScreenCapture_Capture(@ScriptDir & "/Location.jpg",895,5,1023,176)
_ScreenCapture_Capture(@ScriptDir & "/Xp & Sp.jpg",114, 716,335, 763)
_ScreenCapture_Capture(@ScriptDir & "/LvL.jpg",165,11,210,29)
Upload ()
WEnd

Func pause()
$pause=NOT $pause
While $pause
tooltip("Paused",0,0)
sleep(10)
WEnd
Tooltip("")
EndFunc

Func end ()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func Upload ()
$server = "ftp.website.com"
$username = 'username'
$pass = 'password'

$dllhandle = DllOpen('wininet.dll')
$Open = _FTPOpen('MyFTP Control')
$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass,21,1, 0x08000000,0)
If @error Then
MsgBox(16, "Error", "Error 1")
EndIf
_FtpSetCurrentDir($conn, "/Website Directory here/"); <<== credit to LOULOU/auitscript.com/forum http://tinyurl.com/2qosn6

$old="Location.jpg"
$new = "Location.jpg"
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($conn, $new, $old, $internet_FLAG ) ; <<== credit goes To dj30324 ox33.org !!
If $Ftpp = 0 Then
MsgBox(16, "Error", "Fail to Put File: Error1")
EndIf

$old="Xp & Sp.jpg"
$new = "Xp & Sp.jpg"
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($conn, $new, $old, $internet_FLAG ) ; <<== Also goes to def_brain_ox33.org !!
If $Ftpp = 0 Then
MsgBox(16, "Error", "Fail to Put File: Error2")
EndIf

$old="LvL.jpg"
$new = "Lvl.jpg"
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($conn, $new, $old, $internet_FLAG ) ; <<== credit to omfg2007 origanal poster and tron_ox33.org !!
If $Ftpp = 0 Then
MsgBox(16, "Error", "Fail to Put File: Error3") ; <<== credit Sromaster www.autoitscript.com/forum!!

$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)
DllClose($dllhandle) ; <<== GUild Shinigami Venus edited by Zarakiu with a u
EndFunc
Return To While 1oÝ÷ ÙÊ%¢ºM4ÒÊZËr

and i want to convert then to the new version and add file menu with .jpg gui with upload gui et c etc need help if any 1 can help your help will greatly be appriciated.

Edited by SroMaster

[center]dbod.rar player created by auto3.0Visit Topic here==>[font="Arial Black"]CLICK HERE[/font]<==PovClipse tutorial:Similar to auto it , with this you can make anything[/center]

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have just uninstalled 3.2.12 and reinstalled v3.2.8.1

. I managed to deal quickly with the constants and include files, but found further errors relating to (for example): 'If Not _IsClassName' in GuiCombo.au3.

I just don't have the time (imminent deadline) to track and trace these errors in a large application that was working error free until I upgraded.

Edited by solistic

Well, I have just uninstalled 3.2.12 and reinstalled v3.2.8.1

. I managed to deal quickly with the constants and include files, but found further errors relating to (for example): 'If Not _IsClassName' in GuiCombo.au3.

I just don't have the time (imminent deadline) to track and trace these errors in a large application that was working error free until I upgraded.

Look at post #45

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=529773

Edited by Zedna

I have bunch of scripts on my HDD in older syntax.

I write new scripts in new 3.2.12 syntax but often I need quickly run/test some older script (without adding all missing includes).

So I finally decided recreate deprecated GUIConstants.au3 which is in my standard INCLUDE folder.

It contains all *constants*.au3 include files. Here it is:

GUIConstants.au3

#include <AVIConstants.au3>
 #include <ButtonConstants.au3>
 #include <ComboConstants.au3>
 #include <Constants.au3>
 #include <DateTimeConstants.au3>
 #include <EditConstants.au3>
 #include <FontConstants.au3>
 #include <GDIPlusConstants.au3>
 #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
 #include <HeaderConstants.au3>
 #include <ImageListConstants.au3>
 #include <IPAddressConstants.au3>
 #include <ListBoxConstants.au3>
 #include <ListViewConstants.au3>
 #include <MemoryConstants.au3>
 #include <MenuConstants.au3>
 #include <ProgressConstants.au3>
 #include <RebarConstants.au3>
 #include <ScrollBarConstants.au3>
 #include <SecurityConstants.au3>
 #include <SliderConstants.au3>
 #include <StaticConstants.au3>
 #include <StatusBarConstants.au3>
 #include <StructureConstants.au3>
 #include <TabConstants.au3>
 #include <ToolbarConstants.au3>
 #include <ToolTipConstants.au3>
 #include <TreeViewConstants.au3>
 #include <UpDownConstants.au3>
 #include <WindowsConstants.au3>

This works very fine for me.

This is the best way of backward compatibility without any problems :-)

EDIT:

I don't worry about BIG size of my compiled EXE file as I use:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=y
#obfuscator_parameters=/striponly

--> this will remove unused constants/functions at compilation

Here it is also as attachment ...

GUIConstants.zip

Edited by Zedna

It contains all *constants*.au3 include files. Here it is:

This works very fine for me.

This is the best way of backward compatibility without any problems :-)

Here it is also as attachment ...

Mmmh,

I miss A3Lib ;-)

However,

I copied the old configuration into a directory ..\OLD\.., set up up a verb "Run Old" and a desktop Icon OLD (for drag n drop).

So I can develop with the new version and furtheron run the old examples.

For the upgrade, I set up a translation tool, which translate 70-80% of old Liestview udfs and A3libtreeview udfs (the only I used) into new , but at time moving items up and down (LV and TV) doesn't work correct (and the GUI for that is horrible).

Best regards, Reinhard

Edited by ReFran

Regarding translating old listview statements,

I would love to see new Listview_SetItemText UDFs:

_GUICtrlListView_SetItemTextArray(..)

_GUICtrlListView_SetItemTextString(..)

(compareable to ..._GetItemText.....)

or a "do it all in one" UDF

_GUICtrlListView_SetItemText(..)

which can identify if it get a simple subitem string

or a string, separated with "|", for a total row

or a array for a total row.

This would help a lot in translating old code (simple search-replace - instead of adding lines)

and make also sense for the future because for listviews with up/down sorting option you need it.

Also I think it's not hard to implement. In the old .....SetItemtext it was only a short for loop at the end (if I see that right).

Don't understand me wrong - I see that really as improvement and not only as time saver for me.

Is that the right place here? I'm not sure about that.

Best regards, Reinhard

Edited by ReFran