mousemove and mouse click

hi heres the thing im trying to make a automated bot for a online game and i wote a litte script useing mouse move and click to opan some of the menus on the game i know that theres no errors in the script becouse it runs on when the game window is minamzied but when i try it on the game the script runs but does not move the mouse

anyone know why this is and how i can fix it thankyou

Sleep(3000)                       ; give time to maxamize the game window
MsgBox(0,"","starting")                   ; hold it intill im redy
    MouseClick("Left", 95, 680)   ; opaning the menu
    MouseMove(124,589)            ; opaning cuminty
    Sleep(1000)                   ; waiting for lag
    MouseMove(259, 593)           ; opaning trading
    sleep(1000)                   ; waiting for lag
    MouseClick("Left", 396, 607)  ; opaning the trading borads
    sleep(1000)                   ; waiting for lag
MsgBox(0,"","finshed")

some of my scripts check them out and give feedback so i can learn from them :)autoclicker a autoclickernote taker a script to take notes with

maybe the game has a GameGuard, which prevent cheating

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

i asked the support thay seid that it does not and thay allow bots

try with tighter code ? maybe :

WinWaitActive("Game")
MouseMove()
MouseClick()

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys