Need Help With "Send" Command(SOLVED)

Hello I'm Working on a verry simple program

autologin for my game :)

here is my source

GuiCreate("SRO Manager", 200, 200);Creates the border of our GUI and name!

GuiSetState(true); Sets the State of the GUI to be true/

$Start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 10, 180,80)

While 1

$msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $Start Then

ShellExecute("Silkroad.exe", "", "D:\Games\Sro\NewPsro\", "")

Sleep(6000)

MouseClick("", 771, 517)

sleep(40000)

MouseClick("", 10, 10)

Sleep(250)

MouseClick("", 10, 10)

Sleep(250)

MouseClick("", 552, 441)

Send("Here i put my ID")

MouseClick("", 554, 469)

Send("Here i put my PW")

sleep(250)

Send("{Enter}")

sleep(250)

ContinueLoop

EndIf

WEnd

i wanna know how to keep sending {Enter} or holding the {Enter} key please someone help me

Edited by Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

You have large sleeps in there... using these "Hot Keys" will stop the script. using the button will not always return quickly.

You can also set the buttons to "on event mode"

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>

Global $Paused, $Runner = False
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("{F9}", "Runner")

GUICreate("SRO Manager", 200, 200);Creates the border of our GUI and name!
GUISetState()

$Start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 55, 150, 80)

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
     If $msg = -3 Then Exit
    If $msg = $Start Then Runner()
WEnd

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = Not $Paused
    While $Paused
        Sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc   ;==>TogglePause

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate

Func Runner()
    $Runner = Not $Runner
    While $Runner
        If Not ProcessExists("Silkroad.exe") Then
            Sleep(6000)
            MouseClick("", 771, 517)
            Sleep(40000)
            MouseClick("", 10, 10)
            Sleep(250)
            MouseClick("", 10, 10)
            Sleep(250)
            MouseClick("", 552, 441)
            Send("Here i put my ID")
            MouseClick("", 554, 469)
            Send("Here i put my PW")
            Sleep(250)
        EndIf
        Send("{Enter}")
        Sleep(250)
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Runner

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

the large sleeps are for waiting the open of the program i mean cuz when i run silkroad.exe a luncher opens then it clicks on the start button and waits to open fully silkroad then clicks to show id/pw enter clicks there enters etc ....

i just need the last like Send({Enter}) corrected so it will hold the enter

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

you messed up something bro :S

i will explain what happenes it does almost everything right

but after it fills in acc / pw it dousnt press connect (the enter key i was talking about) but it starts the program over :S

you messed up something bro :S

i will explain what happenes it does almost everything right

but after it fills in acc / pw it dousnt press connect (the enter key i was talking about) but it starts the program over :S

it was updated, look again

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Same thing bro i don't know what's going on :S

Maybe...

this will hold the enter key down

Func Runner()
    ;$Runner = Not $Runner
    ;While $Runner
        If Not ProcessExists("Silkroad.exe") Then 
            Sleep(6000)
            MouseClick("", 771, 517)
            Sleep(40000)
            MouseClick("", 10, 10)
            Sleep(250)
            MouseClick("", 10, 10)
            Sleep(250)
            MouseClick("", 552, 441)
            Send("Here i put my ID")
            MouseClick("", 554, 469)
            Send("Here i put my PW")
            Sleep(250)
        EndIf
        Send("{Enter down}")
        Sleep(250)
    ;WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Runner

8)

NEWHeader1.png

still not working lolz

nope it executes sro again hmmm ...

hey MVP maybe u can do something with ControlSend ???

we are seaching for the prosses SRO_Client.exe

Sleep(6000)

you forgot the ""

Sleep("6000")

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

nevermind that ....... othere thing dousnt work

Here i Got Something But Need A Litle Help Pls

Here The First Code

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>

Global $Paused, $Runner = False
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("{F9}", "Runner")

GUICreate("SRO Manager", 200, 200);Creates the border of our GUI and name!
GUISetState()

$Start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 55, 150, 80)

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
     If $msg = -3 Then Exit
    If $msg = $Start Then Runner()
WEnd

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = Not $Paused
    While $Paused
        Sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc  ;==>TogglePause

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc  ;==>Terminate

Func Runner()
    While 1
          If $msg = $Start Then  
            Sleep(6000)
            MouseClick("", 771, 517)
            Sleep(18000)
            MouseClick("", 10, 10)
            Sleep(250)
            MouseClick("", 10, 10)
            Sleep(250)
            MouseClick("", 552, 441)
            Send("asteroida5")
            MouseClick("", 554, 469)
            Send("830522")
            Sleep(250)
            ShellExecute("Enter.exe","",@Scriptdir)
            Exit
            EndIf

WEnd
EndFunc  ;==>Runner

And The Not Compiled Exe Fore The Enter.exe

Send("{Enter Down}")
Sleep(250)
Run("Enter.exe", @ScriptDir)

Can Someone Tell Me How To Stop That Loop when i Wish ?

i can't figure it out cuz the program presses enter and luches again i want it to do that but i want to stop it at some time someone help ? :)