how du i link a .cfg to the .au3 ?

helloim working on a auto login to world of warcraft i got a .cfg with looks like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the file to the password and name |

|

[General] |

Username=dixo1 |

Password=tilitili1 |

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the file to the way for the wow.exe |

|

[General] |

Wow-way=D:\world of warcraft\wow.exe |

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and my .au3 file looks like this:

run("D:\world of warcraft\wow.exe")

sleep("7000")

send("dixo1")

sleep("15")

send("{tab}")

sleep("15")

send("tilitili1")

sleep("15")

send("{enter}")

exit

---------------------------------------------------------------------

but how do i do so the .cfg to the name and pass change the send("dixo1") to something else that i will change in the

[General]

Username=dixo1

Password=tilitili1

so if i changed Username=dixo1 to username=koger

it would change the send command over to send("koger") insted of the ofther send("dixo1")

i mean then you edit in the .cfg i edit the code so it send koger or something else you say into the game

if anyone understod me then plz plz help!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

thx and no the pass and username is not real

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

where do i set it in the text where??

and how do i set the iniread - iniwrite into the

sleep("7000")

send("dixo1")

sleep("15")

send("{tab}")

sleep("15")

send("tilitili1")

sleep("15")

send("{enter}")

exit

???

so it loade the username and password ;D would be great

he mine work good and its pretty simple xD, but just need help with the .cfg files

@dixo: There's no need to constantly bump your topic while it's in the first page. Please learn to use edit button and save bandwidth by not posting questions repeatedly.

Your problem can be overcome by one simple function IniRead(), an example would be

IniRead("Data.cfg","General","Username","Not found")

Edit: Exactly what Tomb616 said. Please read responses rather than making new thread.

iniread

iniwrite

:)

Edit 2: Wrap your code with code tag would be nice Edited by Generator

WOW THX ALOT ;O!!!

THX alot

hmmm can you tell me how i would look like then you set

into the

sleep("7000")
send("dixo1")
sleep("15")
send("{tab}")
sleep("15")
send("tilitili1")
sleep("15")
send("{enter}")

exit

it would help alot so i know how to make it ;D

THX alot

hmmm can you tell me how i would look like then you set

into the

sleep("7000")
send(String(IniRead("Data.cfg","General","Username","")))
sleep("15")
send("{tab}")
sleep("15")
send(String(IniRead("Data.cfg","General","Username","")))
sleep("15")
send("{enter}")

exit

it would help alot so i know how to make it ;D

WOW TY!!!!!!!!! ALOT and thx for all the help all of you gived me really helped;P