New to Autoit And Need Some Tutorials

hi Guys Well am new to this Site as well as this program. Anyways I love What you guys have here. I find this program to being Extremlly well developed. And seeing with what you guys have in the example section I would Say This Program is ASWome. I have many Great Ideas for programs that are Useful to People, including myself. I cant just give someone my idea and Tell them to write it, no one will be stupid enough to help someone that much.

So i want to Learn Autoit From Start. From basic to Expert. I cant find good tutorials On this program. The One on this site Well sorta suxs, no-offense to whom ever wasted their time writting it, which is aswome if u did it. I need a Tutorial and a Good One. The Help in Autoit well just doesnt do it for me. Idk what the command lines for starting up firefox and telling it to do something, just a example. I need a Good Tutorial, website or program

thank you

*grammar and Spelling may be Horrible, trying my best, not English*

i've started here : http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

also, UDFs is your friend

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys