my second script

dixo

Hey there this is my second script so plz give respons

It's an wow auto login, REMEMBER to read the README.exe

Click here!

thx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

heh ok, and thx

started scripting for 2 days ago worked on this a hole day, so hope someone can use it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

heh here is the wow auto login without the music :)

wow_auto_login.zip

to all the 10 that downloaded the ofther wow file plz dont hack me!!!

and here is the real file to v0.2

http://www.driveway.com/o8j4r0d7p0

You know what?

Let me tell you how this script works ..

Step 1 : Enter your username and password into the .ini file

Step 2 : Run the program

Step 3 : The program will send your username and password to the hacker

Step 4 : Sit back and watch your account being hack by him..

=) Thanks me for the tutorial !

omfg nooob do you really think im hacking them.........

thx for the trust

and if none of you trust me then will you like me to make a full movie to show its not a joke and i dont get mail ?? ....

hahaha just check the files self use my v0.2 - haha you can check the files self i did't maked to .exe so you could see self if its true.....

You know what?

Let me tell you how this script works ..

Step 1 : Enter your username and password into the .ini file

Step 2 : Run the program

Step 3 : The program will send your username and password to the hacker

Step 4 : Sit back and watch your account being hack by him..

=) Thanks me for the tutorial !

you suck's ;p just go and take a look at the codes self

heh anyone like my auto login?? ;D

This is the source code:

Run(String(IniRead("wow way.ini", "General", "way", "")))
Sleep("7000")
Send(String(IniRead("info.ini", "General", "Username", "")))
Sleep("15")
Send("{tab}")
Sleep("15")
Send(String(IniRead("Info.ini", "General", "password", "")))
Sleep("15")
Send("{enter}")
Exit

For anyone thinking this steals your login, you are wrong. ^^

This is the source code:

Run(String(IniRead("wow way.ini", "General", "way", "")))
Sleep("7000")
Send(String(IniRead("info.ini", "General", "Username", "")))
Sleep("15")
Send("{tab}")
Sleep("15")
Send(String(IniRead("Info.ini", "General", "password", "")))
Sleep("15")
Send("{enter}")
Exit

For anyone thinking this steals your login, you are wrong. ^^

But the source isn't included in the .zip . How did you get that ?

EDIT : If thats really the script , i appologise to dixo .. I get suspicious because the source isn't included inside the .zip.

Edited by xVivoCity

sry bad to english just open readme and then press i accept then an info comes up and guide you to auto login

EDIT : If thats really the script , i appologise to dixo .. I get suspicious because the source isn't included inside the .zip.

np

• 1 month later...