how to add Version and Description ?

hi ,

anyone knows how can i add version and description into my file.

i mean after compiling it should show some info in properties of file.

Edited by CanadaCanda
OS: Windows XP SP2, AutoIt version: 3.2.10.0Help The Great Forum Which is Used by You For Help.01 - Always Respect The Forum Members.02 - Use Search Before Posting or making any new Thread.03 - Help The Newbies.

Right click on your desktop & choose New->AutoIt v3 Script.au3 ( basically create new empty file ) now open that New AutoIt v3 Script.au3 & you will see something like this:

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.2.11.1 (beta)
 Author:         myName

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Script Start - Add your code below here

Vuala.

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

but after compiling it will not show in the properties of file.

i want to add in properties of file not in script.

OS: Windows XP SP2, AutoIt version: 3.2.10.0Help The Great Forum Which is Used by You For Help.01 - Always Respect The Forum Members.02 - Use Search Before Posting or making any new Thread.03 - Help The Newbies.

You have already the answer in the other thread :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=70989&hl=

//Edit: Ooops, the other you have postet after this, but why are you making 2 Threads?

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

i did not made 2 threads . it was automatically .

i dont know why .....

I can find AutoItWrapper download...

yes, i see you CAN FIND it, but i ask myself is this's a typo, but anyway, here is the link :

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.shtml

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

i did not made 2 threads . it was automatically .

i dont know why .....

yes, this's "double post", due to network problem, i've suft this some times

it's quite normal, and the un-need ones will be deleted

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

thanx but can u please tell me which one to download because there are many files named Wrapper.

thanx for being great

Can't*

why u can't tell me ?

The wrapper is included in Scite4 Autoit or can be downloaded extra from this page posted by d4rk : http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.shtml

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

@ d4rk

Thanks a lot for the help!

but what is the method to use it ?

it asks for some extra code / parameters .

can u explain these things ?

sorry for too much asking

Edited by BZU

@ d4rk

as you

@ d4rk

as you know i am new

@ d4rk

as you know i am new here.

Install it as normal, if possible, please give a screenshot, it's a long times since i've installed it.

i dont know why my posts are going crazy ...

i post 1 and it makes more then one .

ByTheWay it says like this :

Command Line Parameters :

Aut2exe.exe /in <infile.au3> [/out <outfile.exe> [/icon <iconfile.ico> .............etc
Edited by BZU