how to call dinput8.dll

ehm'... anybody please teach me how to call and use this dll for sending my pseudo keyboard event? My target is to Press Spacebar at a given instance... all i need now is how will I able to use "dinput8.dll" in my script so I can send Keypress.. thanks.

ehm'... anybody please teach me how to call and use this dll for sending my pseudo keyboard event? My target is to Press Spacebar at a given instance... all i need now is how will I able to use "dinput8.dll" in my script so I can send Keypress.. thanks.

Send("{SPACE}") or ControlSend("Title", "", "", "{SPACE}") won't work?

Do you have a link to the interface for that DLL?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

nope ordinary send keys and controlsend does work coz that program uses dinput8.dll that can be found on windows system..this dll hadles all the sending keys to that particular program..ahmm.. my only problem is how to call that dll and to get the memory of sendinf "Spacebar" so that I can send {SPACE} in given instance.

dinput8 is part of directx and it receives the Keybord events, not sends them :)

You have to use keybd_event, which I think AutoIT uses, too (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms646304(VS.85).aspx)

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

dinput8 is part of directx and it receives the Keybord events, not sends them

just like I said.. so how will I call these dll and send to it my KeyPress(Spacebar). The virtual key for space bar is 0x20 right?

KINDLY SEE THIS

Edited by LiLShinta