Some Questions

How To Send

{Enter Down}
in a minimized prosses the prosses is called SRO_Client pls somene show me an example

How To Hide a text ? I mean When I Enter number / letters in a input box i want to show ***** instead of the letters

How To Make When i press a button and if a serton checkbox is selected to do something and if the checkbox isn't selected and i press the button to do othere thing please help with all questions :S

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

How To Send

{Enter Down}
in a minimized prosses the prosses is called SRO_Client pls somene show me an example
You need to take a look at ControlSend, i would imagine, tho i'm sure others may correct me here:

I hope this displays properly for you, i did a preview to ensure all the text lined up, but if it doesn't you can always look in the help file for that information w/o issue!

ControlSend("Untitled", "", "Edit1", "This is a line of text in the notepad window")
              |       |   |          | Text to enter
              |       |   | Control to interact with
              |       | Text of window to access
              | Title of window to access (dunno if it works with processes, but maybe.)

The only drawback of this one is that the Title of Window to access may be the road block. You could always use the Au3Info tool and checkout the details for your sro_client.exe process and see if it actually has the name of the window there, and use that. Otherwise, this method wouldn't work. But, i'd assume, as this sro_client.exe accepts Enter and Down as inputs, that it probably DOES have a window.

Key Codes:

Enter: {ENTER}

Down: {DOWN}

How To Hide a text ? I mean When I Enter number / letters in a input box i want to show ***** instead of the letters

You need to take a look at the inputbox Help File:

InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]] )

So, as you can see, as long as you specify a password character, you can make it display what you want.

I hope this displays properly for you, i did a preview to ensure all the text lined up, but if it doesn't you can always look in the help file for that information w/o issue!

InputBox("Test", "Enter test: ", "", "*M")
^^                                  ^^
 |                                   || Mandatory, must fill out
 |                                   | The character you want to mask with
 | Name of function

How To Make When i press a button and if a serton checkbox is selected to do something and if the checkbox isn't selected and i press the button to do othere thing please help with all questions :S

????? You confused me there

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

$PWENTER = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 20, 85, 150, 20) this is my input box please edit it to mask all the entered letters and stuff cuz i tryed and nothing happaned

I ment GuiCtrlCreateInput not InputBox :( pls help :)

Edited by Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

$PWENTER = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 20, 85, 150, 20) this is my input box please edit it to mask all the entered letters and stuff cuz i tryed and nothing happaned

I ment GuiCtrlCreateInput not InputBox :D pls help :)

Right from the help file:

For defining an input control for entering passwords (input is hidden with an asterisk) use the $ES_PASSWORD style.

:(

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

zackrspv, nice avatar :)

:( Thanks!

i don't know what you just sayd >.< and this is not chat topic :)

i don't know what you just sayd >.< and this is not chat topic :)

lol

A. What don't you understand of what I said in my reply to you? I was quite clear on what the help file stated. I really don't like creating code for people, espcially when it's that simple to fix.

$PWENTER = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 20, 85, 150, 20, $ES_PASSWORD)

== and ==

B. This is an OPEN forum, while we do try our best to limit responses to just the questions answered, it is nice to have some discussion/banter related or unrelated as well. This is kept to a MINIMUM per the forum rules, but him liking my avatar and me saying thanks, isn't going to totally detract from the main issue on this thread.

Thanks!

Edited by zackrspv

this code dousnt work ... it gives me an error when i start the program

this code dousnt work ... it gives me an error when i start the program

works fine here:

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
$form = GUICreate("test", 400, 400)
$PWENTER = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 20, 85, 150, 20, $ES_PASSWORD)
GUISetState()
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $msg
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
        EndSwitch
WEnd

If you are using SCITE to create your scripts, copy for us, exactly, what the error is :)

$PWENTER = GUIctrlCreateInput("", 20, 85, 150, 20, $ES_PASSWORD)

$PWENTER = GUIctrlCreateInput("", 20, 85, 150, 20, ^ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.

that's the error

$PWENTER = GUIctrlCreateInput("", 20, 85, 150, 20, $ES_PASSWORD)

$PWENTER = GUIctrlCreateInput("", 20, 85, 150, 20, ^ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.

that's the error

zackrspv is using the old autoit release, add this to your script: #include <EditConstants.au3>

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

thanks

zackrspv is using the old autoit release, add this to your script: #include <EditConstants.au3>

Old?

I use Production Version 3.2.10.0 dated November 25, 2007. Which is the latest Public Release

If you are referring to the fact that I'm not using the Beta, then, you are correct. I see no reason to use the beta till it's stable enough to use in production, hence the meaning of 'beta' :) Not to say that I don't use beta, of course not, but for simple answers such as this, all that person had to do was include GuiConstants.au3 at the top of their script, as my little snippet showed :(

Edited by zackrspv

well all uses beta so ... :)

and btw can't someone answer my 3-rd question ?

Old?

I use Production Version 3.2.10.0 dated November 25, 2007. Which is the latest Public Release

If you are referring to the fact that I'm not using the Beta, then, you are correct. I see no reason to use the beta till it's stable enough to use in production, hence the meaning of 'beta' :) Not to say that I don't use beta, of course not, but for simple answers such as this, all that person had to do was include GuiConstants.au3 at the top of their script, as my little snippet showed :(

I'm also not using the beta, I'm using the release candidate 3 which I believe is very stable :D

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

well all uses beta so ... :(

and btw can't someone answer my 3-rd question ?

I'm sorry, i'll stop now, but that comment is hillarious:

'We all uses beta?' I somehow don't think so :)