plz help me!?

hey there i go a little sister and a brother and i dont whant them to use my pc, but i dont whant to lock it with pc.

is there anyway i can script a file that show's me when my pc turned in i mean time and date???.

would be great.

for then i can see if my sister or brother uset my pc.

:)

plz say a code if there are anyway to script it :(

thx alot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

i place the code in a immty script??

and then it make log self?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

and now where we are in it is there a code that tells you what program that was uset then the pc was up ? :)

can you give me a .zip withthe files in and the script?? ;D

hehe, how old are you? your english is more terrible than mine.

it's exactly what monoceres says.

create an autoit file with the code monoceres gave you. then save it in the directory that loads automatically in windows.

then it will automatically create a file named log.txt with a line with the date, time, etc.

monoceres forgot something, @CRLF. this will create an enter in the file so that the data will pile eachother up.

immense

monoceres forgot something, @CRLF. this will create an enter in the file so that the data will pile eachother up.

Nope, I didn't forget anything, notice that I used FileWriteLine, not FileWrite. Works like a charm :)

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

hehe, how old are you? your english is more terrible than mine

im 14 and bad to english becuse i started learning english then i was 12 ....

not all learn english fast.

so stop talking about the age.

just a idee

startup directory????

sryy im VERY BAD to english where is that startup directory thing?? xD LOL!!!.

and du someone plz make the script and send it for im confused :)

my main is danish but now i understand i take code into a .au3 file and compile it.

then i take the .exe to the table?

do i need to edit the #Include <File.au3> to #Include <and then what the file is called.au3> ???

but anyways thx alot

so then i .exe it it auto start the .exe then pc start so it record the date???