Diablo II spam-bot

buzz44

hello everyone, over past 2 days about i been working on a diablo II spam bot using "controlsend" so u can still play diablo and have another diablo II spamming for you.

Iv include the options to

> Pick the window you want to spam in, Eg Diablo II or D2Loader v1.10 blah blah

> Can choose how many seconds in between each spam

> Hot keys for convienience, ie, start/stop spamming and exit

Id love to get feedback from everyone, and dont be afraid to tell me how to improve or what modifications to change to make it better.

also, i couldnt figure out how to get special characters i.e !@#$%^&*() etc and ALT XXXX characters eg. ¬▒î↑É etc in your spam, i tried Pekster's controlsendplus function but couldnt get it 2 work :D, so if any 1 can help me with that id much appreciate it

Here it is...

--------------------------------------------

$title = InputBox("Spam-bot", "Please enter the Diablo window title you wish to spam. eg. Diablo II", "Diablo II", "")

If @error = 1 Then

EXIT

Else

EndIf

$spam = InputBox("Spam-bot", "Please enter your Spam.", "", "")

If @error = 1 Then

EXIT

Else

EndIf

$time = InputBox("Spam-bot", "Please enter the amount of second's in thousand's between each spam. eg. 8 second's = 8000.", "8000", "")

If @error = 1 Then

EXIT

Else

EndIf

HotKeySet("{END}", "Quit")

HotKeySet("{HOME}", "PauseSpamming")

HotKeySet("{INSERT}", "StartSpamming")

Func StartSpamming()

While 1

Sleep(100)

WEnd

EndFunc

Func Quit()

EXIT

EndFunc

Func PauseSpamming()

Do

ControlSend($title, "", "", $spam, 0)

Sleep(2000)

ControlSend($title, "", "", "{ENTER}", 0)

sleep($time)

Until 0

EndFunc

If msgbox(1, "Spam-bot", "After you click the OK button the spam will begin. To pause spamming hit the HOME key. To re-start spamming hit the INSERT key. To exit Spam-bot hit the END Key") = 2 Then

EXIT

Else

Do

ControlSend($title, "", "", $spam, 0)

Sleep(2000)

ControlSend($title, "", "", "{ENTER}", 0)

sleep($time)

Until 0

EndIf

----------------------------

i didnt include any notes cause im lazy :idiot: sorry

qq

Please post your code inside the code tags so it retains it's indendation.

I think it'd get pretty annoying having to reconfigure each time, I suggest you create a GUI/use an INI.

www.insolence9.com/iPFU/ the source version is in there (iPFU.zip) and it has a spambot in there with a GUI you can check out.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Please post your code inside the code tags so it retains it's indendation.

I think it'd get pretty annoying having to reconfigure each time, I suggest you create a GUI/use an INI.

www.insolence9.com/iPFU/ the source version is in there  (iPFU.zip) and it has a spambot in there with a GUI you can check out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry my bad, ill remember to do in future.

yeah i was thinking that, originally i made it just for myself i.e always had same time delay and always same window, all i do is change spam, and yes i was considering making an gui/ini version to make it much more "user friendly"

thankyou for your input :idiot:

qq

Ofcourse :idiot:

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

{!} I think.

actually my bad, i forgot, because you are in the game u can use Send instead on ControlSend, but another question :idiot:, here's wat i want to do

>Program is running (Paused)

>Your in a game

>u hit key X using HotkeySet Function and Program un-pause's

>You hit key X and program is paused again

What HotKeySend Coding do I write so that when you run the script/exe it starts paused and you are able to hit a HotKey and Pause/Unpause as you wish? help would be appreciated again :D

qq

You can simply use a message box, I.E. when the user presses F1, the bot brings up a message box.

The bot will not continue UNTIL the user has pressed 'ok', then it will resume.

OR

You can do a while loop like this:

While $pause = 1

And in another hotkey set $pause = 0, that should work, I've done it in JS, but I don't think in AutoIT

You can simply use a message box, I.E. when the user presses F1, the bot brings up a message box.

The bot will not continue UNTIL the user has pressed 'ok', then it will resume.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that would work, but im trying to make it so that u do have to ALT+TAB in and out of Diablo to keep pausing/starting it.

qq

actually dont worry i just figured it out

HotKeySet("{DELETE}", "Stopspamming")

Func StopSpamming()

While 1
 Sleep(100)
WEnd

EndFunc

HotKeySet("{INSERT}", "Startspamming")

Func StartSpamming()

Do
Sleep(1000)
Send("{ENTER}", 0)
Sleep(1000)
Send("{!}", 0)

Until 0

EndFunc

HotKeySet("{END}", "Quit")

Func Quit()

Exit

EndFunc

While 1
 Sleep(100)
WEnd

when you run it, it wont do anything, when u hit insert it will spam, when u hit delete it will pause spamming and when u hit end it it quit. this is so that you can turn it on and off when u are inside a game :idiot:.

Edited by burrup

qq

Great.

Try using the edit button a bit, alright? :idiot: