Decompile .exe To AutoIt Code

Hi guys ,

I wonder if there is someone between you that can understand this Log. I got it from a friend a long time ago. Its a Log/Description of how to Decompile an .exe File to an AutoIt Code.

Fisrt , Can anyone tell me what is the Exact Name of the language that AutoIt uses. All I read about is that its an Automation Scripting Language. Is that C# ,C++ , something else or is just Automation Scripting Language. I need To know The Exact Language to search for the right Decompiler for it.

I only know that this log is to do with reverse Engineering and specialy with the program Olly Debugger. I need someone to at least give clues about where I can find tuts for it or something like that.

NOTE : I ONLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE LOG BELOW NOT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT REVERSE ENGINEERING

Here is the Log :

--- Snipped By SmOke_N ---

So ....

Any Clues ??? :)

What kind of programs were used beside olly .... what should I click and where ?

Thanks ....

Edited by SmOke_N

So we lock every topic when someone asks for a decompiler, and now you want to know what language autoit was written in so you can find a decompiler for it? You wont be lasting long here. >_>

I knew that I should not have asked here ...

I didnt ask for a decompile for the whole autoit .... I asked for a simple .exe one

although a lot of people know the method ...

why it will be illegal here ????

I dont understand this :)

Edited by hussert

There may be third-party AutoIt decompiler, but the native AutoIt decompiler was removed for a reason, we don't need a re-lapse

I dont want to Decompile someone's Script. I need to link my Script to a program. In other Words I need to decompile a simple another exe file so I can add my script inside it. You can imagine how great the program will then be after you add your script in it. You dont have to put those send keys nor Control click ....etc

It will be your best Script ever .... Decompiling is part of Scripting !!

Edited by hussert

• Moderators

Anymore post on the subject and you won't be an active part of the forum any longer.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.