Newb Help!

I am an idiot I know, I have been trying to make my old SWG crafting macro work but I cannot get it to stop. I end up having to restart my computer to get the autoit macro to stop. All I want is my simple macro/script to make double mouse clicks in up to four spots. My old script used to be just like the one I am using but when I would alt tab or windows out of the game the script would stop, now it will not. I know it say you can right click to icon to stop it but the mouse clicks keep going to where they are supposed to click, making it impossible to right click. Could someone tell me exactly what to add to this macro so I can hit a button to stop it? I think this is the older 2.64 version. Any help would be appreciated! The stuff at the end is stuff I have been trying to add in hopes of stopping it.

WinActivate, Star Wars Galaxies

Repeat, 0

LeftClick,239,193

LeftClick,239,193

LeftClick,306,198

Leftclick,306,198

LeftClick,247,260

Leftclick,247,260

EndRepeat

IfWinNotActive,SwgClient,Goto,Exit

end, goto, exit

Crap:

Exit

well that is not autoit 3.0 thats for shure. As for stopping it look up hotkeyset and make a func that sleeps the thread.

I mentioned it was 2.64, I could not figure out thow to make such a simple one in 3.0.

well that is not autoit 3.0 thats for shure. As for stopping it look up hotkeyset and make a func that sleeps the thread.

I have tried looking in the old forums and nothing I could find there will stop my script, anyone help me out?