progress help?

Hello guys,

I am using the function progressset. I'm just wondeing if there's a way that I can synchronize it with the computer itself. It just frustrates me whenever the progress bar finishes ahead of time or later than the system for that matter. Thank you all.

Hello guys,

I am using the function progressset. I'm just wondeing if there's a way that I can synchronize it with the computer itself. It just frustrates me whenever the progress bar finishes ahead of time or later than the system for that matter. Thank you all.

It's up to you how you set the progress, so what do you mean by "synchronize it with the computer itself"?

If there is something you can measure which is related to the progress you want to display then there's no problem.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

It's up to you how you set the progress, so what do you mean by "synchronize it with the computer itself"?

If there is something you can measure which is related to the progress you want to display then there's no problem.

Dude, tnx for the reply...I really appreciate it. Here's the scenario, I want to save a worksheet on excel where a progress bar will show up while the file is being saved. I want to make the progress bar disappear as soon as the file is saved. Would that be possible? Tnx again.

Dude, tnx for the reply...I really appreciate it. Here's the scenario, I want to save a worksheet on excel where a progress bar will show up while the file is being saved. I want to make the progress bar disappear as soon as the file is saved. Would that be possible? Tnx again.

Use ProgressBar with $PBS_MARQUEE style

and some loop like this one:

; wait until mouse hourglass dissapear
    While MouseGetCursor() = 15
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd