DllOpen() crash

I had some scripts that call a custom DLL I wrote. Everything worked fine on several machines.

I got a new machine and copied over my project. I updated to the latest version of AutoIt3 production and tried the beta too. However, both versions immediately blow up on the DllOpen()

Global $g_dll = DllOpen(@WorkingDir & "\release\mystuff.dll")

Now I don't have access to the other machines at the moment. The version of AutoIt I was using is probably a couple years old. Any ideas what might have changed? The call stack doesn't even show my dll at all..

If I just run DllOpen("asdfasdasf.dll") it crashes in the same manner, so it acts like it can't find my DLL. I've copied to to c:\, windows, system, the local dir, etc. pretty much everywhere on the machine I can think of...

• Moderators

I had some scripts that call a custom DLL I wrote. Everything worked fine on several machines.

I got a new machine and copied over my project. I updated to the latest version of AutoIt3 production and tried the beta too. However, both versions immediately blow up on the DllOpen()

Global $g_dll = DllOpen(@WorkingDir & "\release\mystuff.dll")

Now I don't have access to the other machines at the moment. The version of AutoIt I was using is probably a couple years old. Any ideas what might have changed? The call stack doesn't even show my dll at all..

If I just run DllOpen("asdfasdasf.dll") it crashes in the same manner, so it acts like it can't find my DLL. I've copied to to c:\, windows, system, the local dir, etc. pretty much everywhere on the machine I can think of...

Maybe that machine needs to have the dll registered.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Nevermind.. I think I'm just retarded. I dont' see a way to delete my post.

I think it was the first DLLCall() and that looks like changes have been made in newer versions.. I'll dig deeper..

Edited by furroy