Right-click a Treeview item

I'm trying to locate a particular item in a Treeview control (that I didn't create), then right-click it. Seems fairly innocuous but I can't seem to find a way to do this. I can locate the item, I just can't get the mouse over the located item in order to invoke the mouse click call. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm trying to locate a particular item in a Treeview control (that I didn't create), then right-click it. Seems fairly innocuous but I can't seem to find a way to do this. I can locate the item, I just can't get the mouse over the located item in order to invoke the mouse click call. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

_GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem()

See the help file. Set the $sButton parameter to "Right".

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

_GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem()

See the help file. Set the $sButton parameter to "Right".

I'm using version 3.2.10.0 November 25, 2007 and that function is undefined. Where can I find it?

Thanks.

Edited by pgongary

I'm using version 3.2.10.0 November 25, 2007 and that function is undefined. Where can I find it?

Thanks.

Get the latest Beta (3.2.11.12 last I looked). Run it with Alt-F5 in SciTE, and compile with Alt-F7 to use the Beta.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law