World of Warcraft reading Memory Help

Hi all mates,

i tried to look around almost everywhere but i think i'm still missing something...

i need to read some memory address from WOW to get, mainly my char name (but also some other datas) to build a relogger tool (so i need also datas about realms)

I used:

#include <NomadMemory2.au3>
Global $WowProcessName ="WoW1"
Global $ProcessID = WinGetProcess($WowProcessName,"")
SetPrivilege("SeDebugPrivilege", 1)
Local $DllInformation = _MemoryOpen($ProcessID)
$CurrentCharname = _MemoryRead(0x00D030C0, $DllInformation, 'char[11]')
msgbox(0,"Name",$CurrentCharname )

i don't know how to find the correct memory address (0x00D030C0 returns nothing) to get my toon name displayed.

I tried to use Cheat Engine but didn't find the way (i know that i should use Cheat Engine to find the correct value and use it into the autoit script, correct?)

Please don't refer me to webpages since i surfed almost all the web but probably i missed something.

I'd like to have a simple explanation of what to do to implement correct memory addresses into the autoit script.

Thanks a lot,

M.

Isnt like warden going to like uhm I dont know banned?

----------------------------------90% of teens today would die if Myspace,Bebo + FaceBook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.----------------------------------Code to win, 'till you die, 'till the compiler dies from your linesCode to win, take it all, just keep coding till you fallDay by day, codin' all the way, I'm not cavin' inLet another App begin, code to win

----------------------------------90% of teens today would die if Myspace,Bebo + FaceBook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.----------------------------------Code to win, 'till you die, 'till the compiler dies from your linesCode to win, take it all, just keep coding till you fallDay by day, codin' all the way, I'm not cavin' inLet another App begin, code to win

..maybe, i'm gonna take the risk. Anyway what i need to know is not an hack but a way for me to implement a tool that can relog easily and faster.

Any suggestion?

This isn't AutoIt general question, because it's not that you don't know how to implement something in AutoIt, it's that you don't know how to do it period, including how to use some memory searching tool which isn't related to AI in any way. So what makes you think this forum is the best place of all to get an answer? There are dozens of MMO cheating forums on the web, surely it would make more sense looking there? Ok, you admit that you failed doing that. Then do a forum search in "Example scripts" section, I think there was a huge thread dedicated to World of Warcraft.

Edited by Siao

"be smart, drink your wine"