colon spacer

im not that good with the syntax, iim trying to make

GUICtrlSetData($ptime, $avtData[1] & $avtData[2] & $avtData[3] & $avtData[4] & $avtData[5] & $avtData[6])

into xx:xx : xx

can someone help me, i know its pretty noobish but ya...

im not that good with the syntax, iim trying to make

GUICtrlSetData($ptime, $avtData[1] & $avtData[2] & $avtData[3] & $avtData[4] & $avtData[5] & $avtData[6])

into xx:xx : xx

can someone help me, i know its pretty noobish but ya...

GUICtrlSetData($ptime, $avtData[1] & $avtData[2] & ":" & $avtData[3] & $avtData[4] & ": " & $avtData[5] & $avtData[6])

My assumption is that $avtData[1] & $avtData[2] represent your first grouping of XX's there, and that each subsequent group of 2 represent the next 2. In that case, all you need to do is add the :'s, note the ":" and ": " entries, inbetween what you want.

Assuming of course that your $ptime control is something that accepts some form of text input, like a label, combo box, etc

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

":" nvm :) got it:P

lol love when posting at the same time haha

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

lol ya:) thanks

now i gotta figure out what error: array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded means

Most of the time, it means you are requesting an array variable outside of the normal defined subset.

I note in your code you start with $avtData[1]

chances are, that should be $avtData[0] instead :) Tryand shift your code from 1-6 to 0-5 and see if that works :(