Game?how to make?

hello there im so noob to autoit and that but i sayd to my self why not nake a game??.

so i maked options witj music and back ground, but, but.

is there anyone that got a code to fx.

it automaticaly makes a incon (fx) in the middel of the screen, and then you move it with w,a,s,d like ofther games.

and if you press space it makes a bullet in front of you that just keep moveing in the way you shoted.

would be nice

ps.

and if anyone got the code so it make's full screen (ingame)

it would be great!!!

THX ALOT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

I think he really should read some tutorials on general programming before trying making a game. He won't come far in flash either since you need to know actionscript, which is not that easy (OOP all the way).

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

anyone know where to downloade that flash thing ???

and do anyone got a big guide to it???

plz link ;D

TY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

and do anyone if you know a code so then your thing start up it is in full screen mode ?? ;D

THX ALLOT