Einzeinbleth`s Chat

Einzeinbleth

Hello :idiot:

I created chat program [how orginal :P ] in delphi, wich from start has to be managed with autoit bots. On that program can chat much peoples on the same time [like on irc] and i wanted to create bot wich will .. ehm for example:

Someone comes and say "hello" then bot will put "hi" in the edit1 control, and press SpeedButton1. In the chat window, on the top there is a edit2 control, wich show the last words send to chat. I need to create bot wich take text from Edit2, check what should say [and should he say?] and type it in the edit1 control .. i can do it with MouseMove ... but its not good. Someone can help ?? i need code wich will take off text from Edit2 control, and code wich will put text in Edit1 control, without moving mouse cursor. Any ideas ? and sorry for grammar etc ...

Oh, chat can be downloaded from http://www.wroclaw.mm.pl/~einzeinbleth/czat.zip

And, if someone want source, Email me.

It's ALFA version, be patient :D

Einzeinbleth

Hello :lol:

I created chat program [how orginal :P ] in delphi, wich from start has to be managed with autoit bots. On that program can chat much peoples on the same time [like on irc] and i wanted to create bot wich will .. ehm for example:

Someone comes and say "hello" then bot will put "hi" in the edit1 control, and press SpeedButton1. In the chat window, on the top there is a edit2 control, wich show the last words send to chat. I need to create bot wich take text from Edit2, check what should say [and should he say?]  and type it in the edit1 control .. i can do it with MouseMove ... but its not good. Someone can help ?? i need code wich will take off text from Edit2 control, and code wich will put text in Edit1 control, without moving mouse cursor. Any ideas ? and sorry for grammar etc ...

Oh, chat can be downloaded from  http://www.wroclaw.mm.pl/~einzeinbleth/czat.zip

And, if someone want source, Email me.

It's ALFA version, be patient ;)

Einzeinbleth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Hi Einzeinbleth your chad prog wörks very great ) :D

Good job very nice :idiot: and i have no bugs found :D

Is your Projekt open source=?

Edited by DirtyBanditos

:D Hi Einzeinbleth your chad prog wörks very great ) ;)

Good job very nice :idiot: and i have no bugs found :D

Is your Projekt open source=?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, all my programs are open-source. I am learning with reading source codes, so why should i take off that rigth from another peoples? [like in gpl was written something about .. eee freedom] im just 16, and i will not sell it anyway. So have fun :lol: mail me for source if someone want it.

Yes, all my programs are open-source. I am learning with reading source codes, so why should i take off that rigth from another peoples? [like in gpl was written something about .. eee freedom] im just 16, and i will not sell it anyway. So have fun :idiot: mail me for source if someone want it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Oh thats cool me to I am learning with reading from free source codes.

But i have not delfi to compile it( :D

You can have source just to take a look how did i created it and make something simmilar in c++ etc :]

Can someone answer my question on the first post about that program ?? or maybe its impossible :D  :D  :D  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Hi Einzeinbleth can you mail me your source to XXXXXXXXXX

Thx to share your Nice Source code! :idiot:

I have c++ and Dev C++ installed on my cp i hope this gif a way to compile it ;)

Edited by DirtyBanditos

:D Hi Einzeinbleth can you mail me your source to XXXXXXXXXX

Thx to share your Nice Source code! :idiot:

I have c++ and Dev C++ installed on my cp i hope this gif a way to compile it :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

P Hi Einzeinbleth ,

Have you a good link for a free delphi compiller for your great source code?

thx for Help :D

Have they actually a firm IP number =? or can I their delete =? of the server-listed =? I have a firm Ip number :D

Einzeinbleth Can you adde on your chad prog a Plugin Order for adding smylies to send on your chad bot ???:lol:;)

Edited by DirtyBanditos

Yuo should check out My MChat project which is almost completely outta command line.  It will be great soon, and it's all coded in C++ and AutoIt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Hi AutoIt Smith I Dwonload your MChat Tool and Test It) :lol: The i gif my feadback :idiot:

Hm your hp side tell me this ???

MChat | Core: 2.1.1022 GUI : 1.0.1020 | Instant Messenger

Currently down, not updated...

Edited by DirtyBanditos

I am using free version [personal] of Borland Delphi 6. Download any version from www.borland.com [you have to register etc].

Smith, your program is good, but it is not completly free... my prog CAN be better that your, and all another because it is open-source. End of talk, i will update my prog etc. First versions come about 2 months ago, when i did not know about this forum.

The list of ip's is old, soon i add option of downloading current ip's, and uploading new, if you create server, not connect to server. About plugins ... sry i think i dont understand everything you said .. you mean plugin - architecture ? that's great idea but i dont know how to do it ;):D program is open-source so everybody can add everything he want :idiot: Later, when i find how to do plugin - architecture i will do it :D About sending pictures there will be problem, because i need:

a ) new component for delphi wich can show images

b ) drawing on memo with canvas :D:lol:

Edited by Einzeinbleth

I am using free version [personal] of Borland Delphi 6. Download any version from www.borland.com [you have to register etc].

Smith, your program is good, but it is not completly free... my prog CAN be better that your, and all another because it is open-source. End of talk, i will update my prog etc. First versions come about 2 months ago, when i did not know about this forum.

The list of ip's is old, soon i add option of downloading current ip's, and uploading new, if you create server, not connect to server. About plugins ... sry i think i dont understand everything you said .. you mean plugin - architecture  ? that's great idea but i dont know how to do it  :idea:  :idea:  program is open-source so everybody can add everything he want  ;) Later, when i find how to do plugin - architecture i will do it :wacko:  About sending pictures there will be problem, because i need:

a ) new component for delphi wich can show images

b ) drawing on memo with canvas  :D  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:idea::D:D Hi Einzeinbleth thx for your nice info plugin - architecture ?Yes but wen i learn then i adde more!

I hope you adde liddel more future :D

I check www.borland.com for download and compille the Borland Delphi source.))

I hope that it easy to learn an config the Borland Delphi 6,yes i have on borland my acc :idiot: but i have download c++ :lmao: from it

About sending pictures : I hope you fund a wy for the problem :D:lol:

Edited by DirtyBanditos

A little update on program :lol: i haven't found way to send pictures .. i dont want to use canvas and draw on memo :idiot: it may crash all the program, so better no ;) when i find component which can show text AND pictures, just like ms word etc, then my prog will have emoticons etc :D

Like always, the fresh link is: http://www.wroclaw.mm.pl/~einzeinbleth/czat.zip

Added: Now you cant send ""

Now everything is in english [later i make language packs :D ]

Todo:

Emoticons

Download a list of running servers .. hard...

Upload to list of running servers if you created ... hard

Language packs ... 60 minutes of BOOOORIIIIING work

Skin packs ... Dunno

Something else? write here any ideas.

Einzeinbleth :D

EDIT: I forgot, DirtyBanditos i think you can use any version of delphi, but i tested it only on Delphi 6 Personal.

Einzeinbleth

Edited by Einzeinbleth

A little update on program :D i haven't found way to send pictures .. i dont want to use canvas and draw on memo  :D  it may crash all the program, so better no :D  when i find component which can show text AND pictures, just like ms word etc, then my prog will have emoticons etc :D

Like always, the fresh link is:  http://www.wroclaw.mm.pl/~einzeinbleth/czat.zip

Added: Now you cant send ""

Now everything is in english [later i make language packs  :D  ]

Todo:

Emoticons

Download a list of running servers .. hard...

Upload to list of running servers if you created ... hard

Language packs ... 60 minutes of BOOOORIIIIING work

Skin packs ... Dunno

Something else? write here any ideas.

Einzeinbleth  ;)

EDIT: I forgot, DirtyBanditos i think you can use any version of delphi, but i tested it only on Delphi 6 Personal.

Einzeinbleth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:idea: yes thats very nice info, i hope you found or any help you out for find a way to send when you find component which can show text AND pictures and send it!

Good luky for Coding and Big thx for help for many probs :idiot:

I Upload your new Alfa version an post bugs or feedbacks! :lol:

Edited by DirtyBanditos

Shiz, i need to create Auto It script which will download the file, let's say http://www.wroclaw.mm.pl/~einzeinbleth/servers.txt, and script which can send file to server, and i have no idea HOW to do it :D:lol: can someone help me ? It's very important, without these scripts my chat sux :/

Einzeinbleth

EDIT: Yeah, i know how to download. But how to upload files ?? :/ or it is impossible ...

EDIT2: Yeah, program updated, now automatic download a servers.txt ^^ now i need to automatic upload .. nah later ...

Link for chat: http://einz.freeserverhost.com/czat.zip

Added: when message come you will hear sound, and if chat window is not active, also see little window on right - bottom of screen.

Spam protection

Few more added .. dont remember :idiot:;) Have fun :D

Einzeinbleth :D

Edited by Einzeinbleth

To download use InetGet. Soon we will have builtin FtpDownload and FtpUpload but for now you can use my functions. Goto myAutoIt Stuff, click on functions and ftp functions. I am sure you can use then, the only thing wrong is that you would then need a server to have both FTP and HTTP.