take a look pleas

hi i'm making a script and it needs to do folowing it needs to look if a proces is running if its not running wait 15 sec on it if its running then do nothing just wait when it close then it needs to give a error send a var to the server adn then close the connection

this i the code i have now the problem it i have a connection to the server all the time and thats not good when 1000 peopele are useing the same prog to your server can somebody help me or take a look to my code pleas thx alot.

#NoTrayIcon
#include <Inet.au3>
;CLIENT!!!!!!!! Start SERVER First... dummy!!
$g_IP = "127.0.0.1"
$PublicIP = _GetIP()
$stream = 0
; Start The TCP Services
;==============================================
TCPStartUp()
; Connect to a Listening "SOCKET"
while 1
if ProcessExists("yctnanticheat.exe") then 
    $stream = 1
Else
    $stream = 0
    MsgBox(4096, "Error Streamer.", " Yucatan anti cheat is missing files plz reinstall.", 10)
    Exit
    EndIf

$socket = TCPConnect( $g_IP, 81 )
If $socket = -1 Then 
MsgBox(4096, "Error streamer.", "Could not Connect to stream server")
Exit
EndIf
$send = TCPSend( $socket, $stream )
WEnd
Edited by yucatan

Waitung for a Process can be done with: ProcessWait("process",TimeOutin Seconds), Waitung for Close: ProcessWaitClose :)

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes