Need A Litle Help

Hello Need Help Again >.<

1: Is There A Code To Search If A Picture is located on the screen and if its found to do a func

2: How Can I Add A Drop Down Menu with 3 items

i need it to select 1 of 3 options and if ex:

1st option is selected to

Click somewhere for example or something i don't need this one as much as the first one pls help

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

ok found it but ..... well it searches if something is changed in selected area ..... and i need to search some area if a picture is located there can someone help on this one ? >.,>

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Come on can't someone help me ? MVP ? DEV ? ADMIN ?

• Developers

Why do you think you getting hardly any replies?

Post a real clear question and show some effort of what you have tried and isn't working and I am sure somebody will try to help.

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

well Jos i will if i know how this functions is done but i have no idea >.< and i need it verry verry much but ok ... i whount post for help anymore if u want cya

• Developers

well Jos i will if i know how this functions is done but i have no idea >.< and i need it verry verry much but ok ... i whount post for help anymore if u want cya

I just gave my honest opinion since you asked about why nobody helped.

Not trying to tell you not to post question, just am telling you you are not clear enough as far as I am concerned thus will not be able to help you.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

well i don't know english verry well .... if u know bulgarian i can explain >.<

i try to explain again ........

Need a Code To Check If A Picture Is Displayed on the screen

i'm making an autologin program for a game and when it enteres id/pw it holds enter

i need it to detect when i'm loged in my account and stop pressing enter then

for that i wanna use pic detection as i sayd ... if that pic is shown on the screen to stop pressing enter and click on my char

that's the best explain i can do >.<