Computer key

mikidutza

i personaly dont like when somebody is using my computer with out my permision, so the day i bot the memory stick i also coded this :)

the answer is, is an address thoes not exist the computer whill be locked, Ctrl + Alt + Delete is being deactivated and the only solution is to "create the path" ... you can use a CD or Flopy to.

CODE
#NoTrayIcon

opt("TrayIconHide",1)

While 1

If FileExists("H:\123.txt") = 1 Then ; <== the "=1"

BlockInput(0)

While FileExists("H:\123.txt") = 1 ; <== the "=1"

sleep(10000)

WEnd

EndIf

sleep(100)

BlockInput(1)

WEnd

CompKey.au3

Edited by mikidutza

• Developers

What is this code supposed to do ?

If "{LCTRL} + {alt}" Then
        BlockInput(1)
        Sleep(100)
    ElseIf "{rctrl} + {alt}" Then
        BlockInput(1)
    EndIf

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

What is this code supposed to do ?

BlockInput(1)
        Sleep(100)
        BlockInput(1)
    EndIf

it deactivates Ctrl + Alt + Delete, the only weakness from blockinput

• Developers

it deactivates Ctrl + Alt + Delete, the only weakness from blockinput

Guess I need to brush-up my AutoIt3 knowledge here to understand that one .. :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Guess I need to brush-up my AutoIt3 knowledge here to understand that one .. :)

to activate Ctrl + Alt + Delete you need to push Ctrl and Alt and Delete, what my code does is: if you pres Ctrl and Alt it activates another procedure so i like Ctrl + Alt + Delete with out Ctrl + Alt

• Developers

to activate Ctrl + Alt + Delete you need to push Ctrl and Alt and Delete, what my code does is: if you pres Ctrl and Alt it activates another procedure so i like Ctrl + Alt + Delete with out Ctrl + Alt

Don't think so...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

try :) it cant kill the computer and tell the other its safe :(

i'm proud i posted somethink you didn't knew :D

Well, if you don't mind I am going to stick to my oppinion that the coded If & ElseIf are BS. Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

try :) it cant kill the computer and tell the other its safe :(

i'm proud i posted somethink you didn't knew :D

"{LCTRL} + {alt}" is just a string, nothing more. You never tell the script to do anything with this information.

And since a string is always true you could just use BlockInput(1) in the loop.

:D

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

you'r not giving me a chance :)(

anyway, please analize it

now that i thinkabout it you are right, so it would work the same like this :

opt("TrayIconHide",1)

While 1

If FileExists("F:\Mikidutza") Then ;--- change this

BlockInput(0)

While FileExists("F:\Mikidutza") ;--- change this

sleep(10000)

WEnd

EndIf

sleep(100)

BlockInput(1)

WEnd

• Developers

you'r not giving me a chance :((

anyway, please analize it

Now do you seriously think I haven't done that already before making my first post?

As Stated: The If is ALWAYS true because you put a literal string as test.

Conclusion this code:

BlockInput(1)
        Sleep(100)
        BlockInput(1)
    EndIf

Is the same as:

BlockInput(1)
        Sleep(100)

Your turn :)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Now do you seriously think I haven't done that already before making my first post?

As Stated: The If is ALWAYS true because you put a literal string as test.

Conclusion this code:

BlockInput(1)
        Sleep(100)
        BlockInput(1)
    EndIf

Is the same as:

BlockInput(1)
        Sleep(100)

Your turn :)

you'r wright, its in the loop that's why is not afected by Ctrl + Alt + Delete ...

I made an app a while ago called USBLock that creates keyfiles that are regenerated on every connection of a USB "key drive" - it locks the computer and awaits a keyfile for access - it automatically locks the computer again once the drive with the valid keyfile is removed, as well.

I didn't make it public, but I am thinking of making it public now - we'll see.

Note: I didnt know there was another application by this name already in existance - it is unrelated.

Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

Startup Registry / AllUsers Startup Folder?

Also, my login has a password so restarting wont do much good unless they just want to boot to a different OS to gain disk access.

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

yes but its easy to unlock User Windows XP password, use F5/F8 and start safemode..

then u enter the user Adminstator and set new manager user and change passwrod to your user..

and, where is the regristy of startup?

Edited by Gillboss

yes but its easy to unlock User Windows XP password, use F5/F8 and start safemode..

then u enter the user Adminstator and set new manager user and change passwrod to your user..

Doesn't work after Service Pack 2 and the Administrator Password has been manually changed.

and, where is the regristy of startup?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Edited by crashdemons