Easy question

• Moderators

This question is rather difficult. Only those that have the ability to open the helpfile chm, and look up "File" functions ... would be the only ones that could answer it.

I completely understand why you felt the need to post this question.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

I have special version of windows that dont support help file reading cuz i have deleted IE from windows instalation cd.

That explains why you are dumoing so many questions here. How about fixing your PC and solving your own questions?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I try, I hope that i can do it :) but I am not very good at searching help files.

Are u angry about my questions?

Edit: My bad english is 1 of the problem (hard)

Edit:what mean Splits, can some one tell it? I tried search at dictionary, i found another word in my language , but i dont know meaning for it

Edited by au3scr

I have special version of windows that dont support help file reading cuz i have deleted IE from windows instalation cd.

Do i need use filewriteline()

Jos is right.

But if you don't want to repair your PC you can use helpfile in source HTML format (instead of compiled CHM). These HTML files you can view by FireFox or Opera for example.

Here is link:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/....2.12.0-src.exe

• Developers

I try, I hope that i can do it :) but I am not very good at searching help files.

Are u angry about my questions?

Edit: My bad english is 1 of the problem (hard)

You have been around here for a while now and keep on posting simple questions. Now it turns out you never ever try to look anything up yourself in the helpfile give 3 poor excuses. To me that is pretty disrespectful towards this forum.

So I am not mad and just ignore you most of the time for the simple reason that I think you should start resolving things yourself.

It is your choice how serious you want us to treat you.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

but how u can say that i dont search?

I Can look how others have made their scripts and i can learn from other's scripts.So you cant say that i dont search before questions.

I want say that I search but what i can do if i dont find it?And why is this general support forum if i may not ask here?

• Moderators

but how u can say that i dont search?

I Can look how others have made their scripts and i can learn from other's scripts.So you cant say that i dont search before questions.

I want say that I search but what i can do if i dont find it?And why is this general support forum if i may not ask here?

I think you misunderstand the general consensus on "Support".

For the most part, those that actually know what they are talking about, will not help anyone that has not helped themselves first.

This involves: Searching the forum (as you said you have), digging through the help file (which you've admitted you haven't or won't), and posting the code that they have attempted thus far.

You're 33.66% of the way there to get support.

Now it's up to you to do the latter of the 3.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

Do as you please.

I rest my case and go back into ignore mode.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.