can i DeObfuscate my code if i had lost my origional code ?

hi,

can i DeObfuscate my code if i have lost my origional code ?

i have the Obfuscated code.... can anyone tell me about it.

Thanx in advance!

& Sorry for asking too much questions.. because i am new to autoit.

Edited by BZU
OS: Windows XP SP2, AutoIt version: 3.2.10.0Help The Great Forum Which is Used by You For Help.01 - Always Respect The Forum Members.02 - Use Search Before Posting or making any new Thread.03 - Help The Newbies.

Sorry! for posting it but i have lost my origional code.

i have still a copy of obfuscated script file.

if it is possible then please help me.

OS: Windows XP SP2, AutoIt version: 3.2.10.0Help The Great Forum Which is Used by You For Help.01 - Always Respect The Forum Members.02 - Use Search Before Posting or making any new Thread.03 - Help The Newbies.

if it's such serious, then :

copy all your code to word, use 'Replace' feature to shorten/simplize the variable,...

then use your head to anylizing it

gluck

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

it is very hard to change my code to origional with word.

• Developers

The Obfuscated code is located in the same directory as the original source, now you explain to me how you can have the Obfuscated code and not have the original source.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Shit.. I should have known... its our friend Bhutta visiting us again... Banned permanently!

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)