How to "push" this button?..

hello ... on facebook there is a application that is called "ProRacer".. where you can race you friends (max. 30 times per day)

but it takes a looot of time to race 30 times per day so i disidet to make a script that does that...

but i'l need some help..

the button that need's to be "pushed" look's like this : (the one that says " Drag Race")

Posted Image

and it does note have any specific link attatched to it..

---

and i consider (not sure) i need TamperData !?!?!

in that case here is a screenshot of what i get when i "TamperData".. (sry.. had to sensure something, just in case someone could use some of that information against me)

Posted Image

so, what info do i need???

____

$url1 = "what do i put here??????"

ShellExecuteWait (@programFilesDir & "\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe", $url1, "", "", @SW_HIDE)

ProcessClose ("IEXPLORE.exe")

OR_________________________________________________________________

#Include <IE.au3>

_IECreate ("WHAT DO I PUT HERE??.com ,0,0,1,1)

________________-

thanx for all help :)

Edited by Vegar

You need to show whole script and very clearly show were your problem is in the script.. :)

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

to make a simple autoit v3 bpt you can use simple mouseclick() and pixelsearch() to do the races for you ex:

while 1
$C = PixelSearch(blah,blah,color u want))
If not @error then
MouseClick("left", $C[0], $C[1])
endif
wend

this will mouse click the area it detects the color you specifie(with cordinates for pixl box)

so if you click a button over and over for this game you can use this.

(has many other uses too)

Edited by TnTProductions

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

I dont want to use the option when i use mouseclick, and things like that... becasue then i cant use the computer while the script is running...

and it is not a problem in the script ... the problem is that i dont know what info i need to use to load the "button" since the button does not have its own link.. (i think :S)