simple ladder slasher bot

zutto

theres readme file inside but i tell a bit about it still ;P

you must have 800 x 600 resolution on

you must start after you have pressed "summon monster" or after you have killed one and havent moved anywhere OR at the login screen

this doesnt pickup anything

no source since i didnt want to release it.. yet and this is really crappy but works it relogs if dc ( tho it takes time since its so simple but works for overnight botting.)

f6 to stop

dont open resummon.exe since its not needed..

NOTE: on ver2 you must rename the bot ver2.exe to bot.exe

-comments and bugs are welcome but please keep whining off from this topic i'm not intrested since this is my second working script ( i have ran it few nights )

HISTORY:

release2:(NOW!!) edited the relogging and goin' battle feature's now you can start it everywhere but i still suggest starting it at login screen ^^

release1: pretty much the script

Edited by zutto

• 3 weeks later...

ah nice work

wrote a bot for LS myself which is i think a bit more advanced - it includes item pickup based on some OCR system (not the best sollution but i cant do it better^^) and it works pretty well...

If someones interested in it pm me i dont want to release the full source but i might help you out with some parts of it.

Did several MQ's with it myself but im no longer playing.

Uh and btw do you use randomized values for clicking? most people on jsp are pretty afraid of getting banned :)

cheers memo

(p.s. dont try to msg "Memoras" on d2jsp thats not my but some stupid jerk stealing my nick -.- )

• 7 months later...

uh dude.. no link to the exe or source.. means people cant use it lol.

seems bots are on the rise again lol in just a week i seen 5 bot posts xD long live lazy gamers haha

if you would know how the game looks you know why we use a bot.

Hmmm link for program...

Outdated! i removed links cause of they took alot of my space on my files and none d/l'd em.. + this is outdated

i got some trick with a vb.net program so you can even read item stats. if your interested pm me :lmao:

outdated project, vb.net sucks, i'm in c++ now

if you would know how the game looks you know why we use a bot.

haha true totally crappy game :)

Outdated! i removed links cause of they took alot of my space on my files and none d/l'd em.. + this is outdated

outdated project, vb.net sucks, i'm in c++ now

haha true totally crappy game :)

i used vb.net to load the site in it and then extract the itemstats from the flash with some functions in vb.net..

cant program in c++ so.