windows not always the same

Okay im new but this should be an easy question for you guys... I wanted to toy around with some of the windows such as Internet Explorer and Aim in which they are variables at the beginning of the title of the buddylist e.x. Google - Microsoft Internet Explorer, well in that case there is no text in the window and i was curious if there was any way to give it a command based on the set part (- Microsoft Internet Explorer) but when giving the script the part of the name of the title it must be the BEGINNING of the title in which case is always changing...

So, to make this easy, how do i mess with windows based on the ending of their titles?

There's an option to search the titles for PART of a string, like "- Internet Explorer".

WinTitleMatchMode, I think it is.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ;match partial title

Anyway, the following code for AIM 4.8 waits for the Buddy List window to appear, and then maximizes it:

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1)
WinWait("classname=_Oscar_BuddyListWin")
$window = WinGetHandle("classname=_Oscar_BuddyListWin")

;You can now refer to the AIM window using $window variable...
;For example:
WinSetState($window, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!