image read

that would take imagge regonition software i have never heard of anyone able todo it in auto it effectively. You could do it off pixel colors of course however that would take programming in your own image regonition engine

that would take imagge regonition software i have never heard of anyone able todo it in auto it effectively. You could do it off pixel colors of course however that would take programming in your own image regonition engine

yeah but the pixel colors is $var so it changes eatch time.....

i have addes how he looks..

post-33750-1211193599_thumb.jpg

Edited by yucatan

honestly that looks dam near impossible to be quite frank might i ask why you need it there might be a better way

hahahaha i know idd it looks allmost very inpossebel but it is possebel maby you have a script code of more then 10.000 rules but it is possebel:) everything is possebel hmm its on a site a forum my own forum and i wanne scan things on my forum thats why but i dont think its possebel to read how the picture is generated

my secend idea is

what if we record the codes.. its only 3 letters or numbers so if you go a long time recoding maby you can write the script so that he knows the algoritme when witch letter or number is comming.