Dumb Question

I thought there was a command for using the windows key on a keyboard. I haven't been able to find it through the help file or on the forums. I'm in need of it for creating a script that will automatically import an outlook rule. Installs of Outlook are not all the same but if I can use the windows key command to open run then I won't have to create multiple scripts.

Thanks!

Moin,

at first: I never heard a dump question in my life, only dump answers !!!

For your request:

Take a look at 'Send' in the Helpfile.

Function Reference -> Keyboard Control -> Send

'#'

The hash now sends a Windows keystroke; therefore, Send("#r") would send Win+r which launches the Run dialog box.

Greetz

Greenhorn

Cool thanks you two. And wow I really must not be feeling well I had to read this post twice before I realized i spelled it wrong. LoL

you spelled dumb right lol the other guy spelled dump as in a tractor dumps things

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"