Reversi the foetus

SumTingWong

Here's the beginning of a Reversi implementation using AutoIT.

Much of the game logic is borrowed from a C# implementation by Mike Hall from BrainJar.com. It was posted on CodeProject so hopefully he's ok with me reusing his code.

I will be adding the AI game logic next.

EDIT1: updated the UI so all the pics are preloaded on startup. I was getting an odd AutoIT Error box with the old method of changing the image for each pic control. Toggling the visibility of each pic seems to be the safer method.

Reversi.zip

Edited by pacman

Much of the game logic is borrowed from a C# implementation by Mike Hall from BrainJar.com. It was posted on CodeProject so hopefully he's ok with me reusing his code.

EDIT1: updated the UI so all the pics are preloaded on startup. I was getting an odd AutoIT Error box with the old method of changing the image for each pic control. Toggling the visibility of each pic seems to be the safer method.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very cool pacman ...

:idiot:

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi :D Looks great the Game funny on autoit :idiot: )